Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Rule Book

AikiDale

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I get out of order pages AND no Kung Pao?!! Did I miss a coupon in my renewal packet somewhere?

I guess I've got to start buying bigger ads if I want any respect out of Sedro. I'd have settle for Pork Fried Rice even. Sheesh... (No need to send helicopters, we have plenty of those here.)

Thanks to Bill Noyes, the PDF copy of the new rulebook posted at www.uspsa.org is now both searchable and pdf indexed.

(test)

4.5.2 The competitor may request that Match Officials take corrective

actions to ensure consistency in respect of the range surface, the

presentation of targets and/or any other matter. The Range

Master will have final authority concerning all such requests

And, we can copy and paste from it too!!! :)

Thanks to Bill Noyes, the PDF copy of the new rulebook posted at www.uspsa.org is now both searchable and pdf indexed.

I didn't know this was going up that quick! :o I just did that last night.

Two additional things in the .pdf rulebook:

• The TOC on the left side of the page has direct links to all (I hope) of the US rules in the book;
  • References within the text of the rules to other rules by number or letter are hot links to those areas of the book. Mostly. I also didn't get as granular as I could have with those, so a reference to (example) 5.6.1.2 will, when clicked upon, just take you to the top of 5.6. You'll have to find the specific reference from there.

I'll get around to indexing the Rifle, Shotgun, and Tournament .pdfs as well soon. (Guess we're not getting printed versions of those?)

Bn