Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What are you reading right now?

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fogle did some great dog books for DK Publishing. Grat photography and layout of different breeds

The Dogs Mind: Understanding your dogs behavior, Doctor Bruce Fogle

I'm reading THIS BRIGHT RIVER by Patrick Somerville. Shiftless 33-year-old returns to WI to clean up and sell his uncle's house. I'm only about 30 pages in but i like the writing and the character's perspective.

My kids got me a Kindle fire for Christmas 2011 and it stayed in the box till Christmasd 2012 when my daughter came home & showed me how to set it up. I am reading Mel Odoms final book in the Hellgate Trilogy called Covenant.

I also like Larry Corriea's Monster Hunter books.

Google: Larry Corriea gun control and you will go to his blog page where he writes his opinion on gun control. I am now an avid fan of his and will read every book he writes.

Threat Vector, Tom Clancy & Mark Greany. Good read, like Clancy used to be before he started letting other people write for him.

Pat

Reading Threat Vector also. So far so good.

Kill Shot by Vince Flynn. Just finished Killing Kennedy by Bill O'Reilly.

I read "Killing Kennedy" and it was awesome. He did an outstanding job with that book and "Killing Lincoln" also. I highly recommend them both.

Sniper One, On Scope and Under Siege with a Sniper Team in Iraq, great book if it was written in the our english, British tour in Al Amarah so it is the other english.