Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I was lurking on a local sports talk forum sight and some jackass was going on about something I disagreed with....Any, I wasn't a registered user and H4444 was pretty fast to type...

Actually, it was just the first letter and number I could get my fingers on quickly....

I was P.O'd and ready to flame the guy so the faster I got registered the better.

Oh well,,,,it was easy to remember, so I just started using it everywhere.....

H4444

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In college, our email login consisted of our first initial and the first six letters of our last name. I didn't want to have to memorize a million login names, so I use "mpolans" for virtually everything.

Mine is a combination of two nicknames: "Mac" from McManus, which is what a lot of people call you when you have a Mc or Mac last name, and Tiger, which is what my dad still calls me. Nothing to do with LSU, per se, although they are the NATIONAL CHAMPIONS. Plus, it's what I use in a lot of places, so it's easy to remember.

Rhino, you da man! :D:lol::D

Troy

Well, I do DJ gigs and since Polo is my last name I thought DJ Polo sounded pretty cool. However, there's some bigshot DJ (read: has more lawyers than me) in North Carolina so now I can no longer use that name professionally. So I use another name for DJ gigs and use DJPoLo all over cyberspace since they can't control that. :P

A friend saw me shoot. And said "... you spray and pray." :D

Hence I am a Religious Shooter. :P

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Then I should be the Pope of all shooters... :D

Skywalker67...My first name is Luca (Luke), I'm a big fan of Star Wars, I'm blonde with blue eyes, and when I was a (skinny) kid I had my hair styled as Mark Hamill (basically an upsidedown bowl of hairs)...

When I came to this forum I discovered Skywalker was already taken (even if I do believe that that Skywalker is no longer active in these forums), thus I added to the Nickname last two digits of my birthyear.

BTW, it's since university days my buddies call me Sky.

Well mine is pretty easy I've played sports all my life and my last name is Shippey and "Shipster" or "The Shipster" has followed me ever since High School, over 25 years now. Holey Crap I'm getting Old...errrr..I mean middle aged. :huh:

I started shooting with my uncle when I was 17. I also am still (21 now) the youngest guy at work by about 15 years, and I also work with my dad of the same first name, thus I get called Kid a lot both at work and the range. My favorite gun is my Kimber in .38 Super and from the time I first touched it we developed a wonderful relationship, thus the name.

I started shooting IPSC with an S&W M14. One of the shooters said to a spectator "You won't see that much anymore..a southpaw driving a wheelgun at an IPSC match." Then I became know as the wheelgun guy even after I converted to the Dark Side. SRT = Slow Round Thing. Driver because I had to think so far ahead of it.

Then I bought a Dodge Stratus R/T just to fool people.

Never made the connection until a forum member point it out at a match.

GMW2B....grand master want to be! It was one of those off-key moments when I started filling out my profile info.. At the time I was a c-class shooter just struggling to survive each match without a major crash and burn - which was a little less than 2 years ago. What started out as a little joke has now turned into a quest and sickness. The m-card came/arrived this past xmas, great gift huh...guess I'll have to change it to something new once the next step is achieved! BTW - the crash and burns still occur but not as frequently....guess I need to take a class on the art of zin from the Zin Master to be steady and consistant! <_<

/Patiently waiting!/

• 9 months later...

My nickname is Mannix but I coined a two letter initial "MX" which i use to sign post-it notes and other informal stuff. Since I shoot IPSC Production using 9mm pistols, I came up with 9MX :P