Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I saw one of those in the tree outside my room I think I'd probably cry....followed by a shitload of lead flying out the window. ;)

Crazy lookin.

LOL, if you can hit them you are a true GM. They are extremely fast and small.

Actually, these animals are kind of ahem... cute:

philippine-tarsier.jpg

"So ugly, it's cute."
...or vice versa.

They look like they have arthritis in their knuckles, the poor dears... :lol:

Related to the lemurs, the Tarsier (from tarsus, pertaining to their long tarsal bones), they're nocturnal, live in trees, eat insects. Found in the East Indies and Phillipines.

post-1852-1116968627_thumb.jpg

In highschool, I had a friend of dubious intellectual aptitude who decided that my last name, D'Addona, wasn't "italian enough" (his words) and didn't make a good combination with my arabian rooted name, Omar.

So he baptized me "Pierruiggi Omi D'adddonni", a name obviously concieved in the bowels of hell, or his mind.

So, the nickname kinda stuck in and I adopted it for everything online, email accounts, forum nicknames, online gaming, etc.

By the way, he still calls me "Pier" or "Pierruiggi" in person till this day. :)

R is for the first letter of my first name, many internet sites won't let you use a number as your first letter. 112 Mercer St. was Einstein's street address in Princeton NJ. Not because I think I'm some kind of genius, I was reading an old encyclopedia one day and happened on the entry for Albert Einstein and they gave that address. I thought it was kind of funny or strange that probably the smartest man of the modern world, the inventor of the Theory of Relativity which led to the Atomic Age, lived in an ordinary house on an ordinary street and had a postal address just like the rest of us.