Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2004 USPSA Pistol Nationals

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, since there are still limited shooters that haven't finished, for fairness sake let me correct myself and change my statement from

TGO WON LIMITED!

to

TGO LEADS THE PACK!

As the SuperSquad finished their last stage.

My friend that's relaying the info is there working. He's contracted to take photos of Team S&W (Jerry M. and Koenig) and for Front Sight, so he hasn't had the chance to get the rest of the scores. I'll call him to find out more.

Sorry...

TGO LEADS THE PACK!

As the SuperSquad finished their last stage.

My friend that's relaying the info is there working. He's contracted to take photos of Team S&W (Jerry M. and Koenig) and for Front Sight, so he hasn't had the chance to get the rest of the scores. I'll call him to find out more.

Very cool for TGO...

yes break the news here on the other divisions

since DK is shooting for smith and wesson and is shooting L10..is one to think he is shooting the S&W1911...cool..nice to see Smith and Wesson back in the USPSA/IPSC game aside from Jerry M. and revolver.

I just finished calculating the standings for Eric, Max and JJ going into the last day with 4 stages to go for the men's open title...

Eric 1546.16 with 8 stage wins

Max 1502.41 with 4 stage wins (including a tie for first with JJ on stage 9- how cool is that!)

JJ 1438.43 with 6 stage wins

44 points is a lot to make up against Eric, but Max is hanging close... GO ARMY!

They will not post overalls until after the awards. They'll be posting shootoff participants at the range & hotel tonight. Carina won high lady LImited by 40 points over me. Dave Sevigny won Production. Not sure about 2nd. Angus said it was a battle between him and a guy whose name I didn't recognize. Peter I think. Kay won High Lady OPEN with Lisa 2nd I think.

Looks like it was another great nationals... I think Dave Sevigny is beginning a run in Production that is going to rival TGO in Limited. I do hope they go back to the split format next year, with separate racegun and factory nationals, so I can make up for missing this year by embarassing myself TWICE!

Ben A.

Time to all kick into the hat and get the Jakemeister a gun that works. ;) I don't mind Sevigny winning, I'd just like to see him earn it. (Same sentiment goes for that Mink feller.)

==================================================

Thanks to everyone for the real-time match updates. Hopefully, I'll earn my right to shoot there soon. Until then, this really makes me feel included in the journey.

:)