Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Budget Reloader Case Feeder

I tried a search on this topic but did not get any matches (I may not have done it right and if there are previous posts I apologize). So was wondering have any of you tried or using one of these with a Dillon 650? Appreciate your time.

Try doing this search in Google minus the quotes: "case feeder site:www.brianenos.com/forums"

It will search all the Enos forums for the words "case feeder". The nice thing is, you can use Google's search tools to limited the date range of the posts for one thing.

As near as I can tell from looking at their web site, it is only the feeder part and does not include the lower parts to actually feed cases from the down tube into the shell plate. I guess you can get those parts from Dillon to actually make the whole thing work.

• 1 month later...

its a great unit. I was sceptical at first but it is a well built unit and very quiet !

I spoke to the guy that runs the place and they provide excellent customer service... they overnighted me one to try before I purchased it !!

Edited by benos
Link to budgetreloaders web site removed

I was a bit skeptical about it also.

I was going to build it myself, but after researching on sourcing the right motor, fabricating a mount, plate, etc... $140 was not a bad price to have one pretty well put together.

Have been using it steady since I got it a few months back. I had it running and pushing out brass constantly to test it out. Then I finally put it on the press once I got it.

So far so good. I like it because it works for almost all my pistol brass without having to change plates. He just released a plate that does pistols and 223. I ordered it up. Hopefully that works as good as the feeder.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I was a bit skeptical about it also.

I was going to build it myself, but after researching on sourcing the right motor, fabricating a mount, plate, etc... $140 was not a bad price to have one pretty well put together.

Have been using it steady since I got it a few months back. I had it running and pushing out brass constantly to test it out. Then I finally put it on the press once I got it.

So far so good. I like it because it works for almost all my pistol brass without having to change plates. He just released a plate that does pistols and 223. I ordered it up. Hopefully that works as good as the feeder.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Good to hear. I was looking at this for my 650 but was just gonna get the dillon case feeder. I may end up trying this one out.

John G, why don't you quit being a troll and tell folks that YOU are budgetreloader.com. Be honest and respectful of the users here, I looked you up, others can as well. Yes, Dillon casefeeders are made in America. There is no reason to be rude and misleading to both your potential customers and to those whose products you offer alternatives for. There are more than a few small shops that offer accessories for Dillon equipment.None of the others pretend to be their own customer to promote their product, as this falls under deceptive practices.If you want to promote your product on brianenos.com , I suggest you contact Brian about his vendor tent program.

John G, why don't you quit being a troll and tell folks that YOU are budgetreloader.com. Be honest and respectful of the users here, I looked you up, others can as well. Yes, Dillon casefeeders are made in America. There is no reason to be rude and misleading to both your potential customers and to those whose products you offer alternatives for. There are more than a few small shops that offer accessories for Dillon equipment.None of the others pretend to be their own customer to promote their product, as this falls under deceptive practices.

What Dillon said.

John G,

I removed the link to your (budgetreloader) website from your post. Everything about your post - not cool at all.

be

Appologies for the shameless plug and I take full responsability for, done with good intentions in mind but certianly the wrong approach. Appologies again to anyone offended, it wont happen again ! John would have also post an appology but his account was deactivated.

Tony

BudgetReloader owner

Takes a righteous man to accept another's mistake and apologise. John G could have added his own words. Tony:1 Jon G: Zero. Still a troll. My opinion only.

Edited by Youngeyes

• 1 month later...

John G, why don't you quit being a troll and tell folks that YOU are budgetreloader.com. Be honest and respectful of the users here, I looked you up, others can as well. Yes, Dillon casefeeders are made in America. There is no reason to be rude and misleading to both your potential customers and to those whose products you offer alternatives for. There are more than a few small shops that offer accessories for Dillon equipment.None of the others pretend to be their own customer to promote their product, as this falls under deceptive practices.If you want to promote your product on brianenos.com , I suggest you contact Brian about his vendor tent program.

I heard that dillon reloading equipment components were made abroad and assembled in AZ? Is this true or was I misled?

Thanks!

P.S. Love my XL650!!

As near as I can tell from looking at their web site, it is only the feeder part and does not include the lower parts to actually feed cases from the down tube into the shell plate. I guess you can get those parts from Dillon to actually make the whole thing work.
As Tooslow already pointed out the Dillon 650 already comes from the factory with the case feeder. This is one reason the LNL also seems so appealing to folks that want to save money. When they go to add case feed they must spend more because the LNL comes with nothing for case feed except a platform to bolt the extra parts to. This is also why the Dillon "case feeder", really just the collator, cost less (and works better) than the LNL setup.