Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Tennessee Section Championship

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes sorry. How late Friday evening do you plan on being there. Coming in from Texas wanna make sure we get there early enough for a sneak peek.

That is a tough question to answer. Generally speaking - if you get there while the sun is still shining, you should be able to get on the range.

What about 1pm shooters? I won't be there at 7am.

Brad - got those labels done? :)

What time will the range be open till Friday. Trying to plan the drive from Texas to give us time to see all the stages.

get there around 7:00 am., start shooting at 8:00 am

The Brain Fart Theatre has a showing at 1pm on stage 5....

I'm actually leaning toward saying "effit" and not even showing up, not exactly feeling like I want to at the moment. Maybe I'll change my mind in the morning.

Cmon Rusty - you know you want to wake up early just to come hang out and watch the comedy called "Brandon Shooting" - it's free of charge all day Saturday!

Edited by pivoproseem

I have a question... Friend of mine wins U limited an didn't receive money or plaque? Certainly a little plaque would be mailed to him???

Match announcement said 3 minimum for a class to be recognized. There were 3 U's in Limited. However... since U means "unclassified" they may have chosen not to recognize it. Not sure.

If I was a new shooter I would take that as a slap in the face. O well I was told it was a nice shoot hats off to those involved

Then as a new shooter, you would likely be too fragile to ever earn a classification, and should probably take up golf. C'mon, is "U" ever recognized as a class?

It was a great match, super fun stages. It's always nice to see my Memphis friends. Thanks, to Brad, Sam and everyone else involved in putting on a great match!

If I was a new shooter I would take that as a slap in the face. O well I was told it was a nice shoot hats off to those involved

Get classified its not that hard. The classification system is there for a reason, to keep like skilled shooters shooting against like skilled shooters. If your not classified your shooting heads up for HOA as nobody knows your skill level.

Back to your regular schedule program.

A great big thank you to Sam, Brad, Lynn and all of the others, RO's, involved with putting on such a great, fun match. I cannot believe I've never made it up here before. I'll definiteley be back. As for the drama on stage two I'm siding with Sam in his decision as MD. He's as solid as they come. Thanks again guys.