Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Tennessee Section Championship

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It occurs to me that for several years, my Middle TN friends have been bragging about Prince's fried chicken, obviously unaware that Gus's fried chicken is the best in the world. I'm thinking some of the Nashvillains need to put their yardbird where their mouth is and bring over some of Prince's spiciest fried chicken to try side by side with some of Gus's finest so we can see where the real TN chicken capital is!

FWIW, I'll gladly offer my services as an impartial Missourian to decide the issue.

BB

what is the half day schedule look like? 5 and 5 or 6 and 4?

I have attached the squad schedule that we will be using. One change that has occurred - for a variety of reasons, the chrono has been combined with Stage 1. Therefore, what was the "stage" for chrono has become "Break."

Also note - my number has changed to 770-757-5188

TN Section Squad Schedule - 2012.pdf

Do we need to register on Friday if we are shooting Sat/Sun and if so when can we do so?

Thanks

I would REALLY prefer as many folks register on Friday as possible.......

......I will be at the range all day Friday. So if you come to look at the stages, come to the elevated club house on the range or look for me running around the stages.

Brad - got those labels done? :)

What time will the range be open till Friday. Trying to plan the drive from Texas to give us time to see all the stages.

get there around 7:00 am., start shooting at 8:00 am

I think he means how late will the range be open Friday Afternoon or Evening to

Register and look the stages over (For Saturday Shooters)