Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Happy Birthday Mr. Vince Pinto

Vince, Happy B'day--hope you have a hundred more. And now, I suspect that not only are you the founder of the IPSC Centre for Mentally Battered RO's, you are also a patient!

:D:P:D

Keep your chin up, and cheers, mate!

Troy

Hi guys,

Many thanks for your warm birthday greetings. Eventhough I haven't met most of you (yet), I definitely feel I have an extended family here, and it's a hoot spending quality time online with you here each day.

And who the hell needs a gun? It's you guys who make IPSC the fantastic fun that it is for me.

Cheers,

Vince

PS: Schmitz - I'm IPSC Secretary, not President. Please don't get me into deeper doo-doo, coz I'm trying really hard to make Senior before I croak :D:lol:

:DHerzlichen Glueckwunsch zum Geburtstag, Vince! :D That, in the theme of international brotherhood on this forum, would be Happy Birthday wishes in German. 1956? Some of my best friends were born that year ---- looks like they had good company in the land down under....

Hoist a couple of cold ones!

Vince,

my sincerest happy b'day to a man that spends so much time to educate all of us.

Hope you have a great one (long is the night!).

P.S. I still have some "limoncello" to toast to celebrate your birthday! ;)

Congrat's Vince, 1956 was a great year!

Fantastic american cars, Elvis Presley made his TV debute, and in Sweden some of our most famous internationally competitive athletes was born that year, Ingemar Stenmark (slalom), Björn Borg (tennis), and Linda Haglund (sprinter).

They all have fan's, as you too!