Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Colt 2012 3 Man 3 Gun Series

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for a great match, Dean! Well organized and fun, and amazing that we got all seven stages in on Saturday, barely more than an hour per stage. :surprise: That was just unbelievable! Cole, thanks to Peacemaker for letting Dean bring the match there. PNTC is a terrific 3-gun venue!

After all that shooting, I needed one more plate rack to clean today: :eatdrink:

Edited by CJW

Thanks to Dean and his crew fo putting on the match. Congrats to Clint,Rob and Jansen on the win. Thanks to Jimmy (bigjimmy57) for giving me the sight protector off his shotgun because I said I liked it. And a really big THANK YOU to all who sponsored the match.

Your very welcome! Hope it works on yours. :D

From this weekends Colt 3 Man 3 Gun Championship Series 2012 at Peacemaker National Training Center:

Special thanks to Dean DeTurk and Cole at PNTC for all their hard work as well as all the RO's who were embedded with each squad.

Can't wait for next years series!

Edited by cold

What a great series! I was lucky to be one of Dean's RO's and staff members. Dean did a great job with both matches, he put in alot time and hard work for two great events. This was my first time shooting major matches and I had a blast. Our team ended up with gift certificates for $750 from MGM Targets and Lancer mags. That's a great prize for 20th place. The MGM targets or a perfect prize for me since the long range stages are what I need the most work on. Looking forward to working next years series and improving my long range skills.

Thanks again to Dean, the rest of staff, Topton and PeaceMaker ranges and all the sponsors :cheers:

Edited by JMIS

What a great series! I was lucky to be one of Dean's RO's and staff members. Dean did a great job with both matches, he put in alot time and hard work for two great events. This was my first time shooting major matches and I had a blast. Our team ended up with gift certificates for $750 from MGM Targets and Lancer mags. That's a great prize for 20th place. The MGM targets or a perfect prize for me since the long range stages are what I need the most work on. Looking forward to working next years series and improving my long range skills.

Thanks again to Dean, the rest of staff, Topton and PeaceMaker ranges and all the sponsors :cheers:

Could not of said it better !!! Being an RO was made easy with the squad we were in. SO hats off to all the shooters that were in squad 5. Now I just have to wait for my MGM targets and practice my shotgun reloading...

I was also fortunate enough to RO with JMIS and Pagoda, and I can't say enough good things about the match! Dean and Cole did amazing work, and Peacemaker couldn't be a nicer or better run club. I was out a day early to plink at 250 yards for practice (which only helped a little!) and the guys there gave me a full tour of the place, and a fellow shooter let me send my first and only round at the 1000 yard range. I hit the 9 ring! :surprise: They also have the olympic-style scoring systems there, which will most likely be used next year for the Colt match...

We got through everything the first day because of all the help from the shooters and ROs. We had no safety issues on our squad whatsoever, but a few grown men with rifles giggling like school girls at some of the stages.

I'm going to be practicing like mad for the FNH down there and next year's team match. A special thanks to the Lancer guys, who gave out 3 rifles, more than 100 mags, and ROed. Thanks too for MGM targets and GT targets, there with new and exciting stuff to make sure we had fun and spent a lot of time putting lead into berms.

Next year I'm talking dean into putting no-shoots on Medusa :devil: :devil: :devil:

The match was lots of fun today and ran really efficient. The longest we had to wait to shoot a stage was about 10 minutes. Couldn't ask for any better :cheers:

This weekend was a blast! Squad 2 was the best squad I've ever helped RO. Everyone worked well together & kept things moving fast & efficient, So a big shout out & thanks to everyone on squad 2 for making RO life easy. Nice meeting you all & hope we get to shoot together again down the road.

Also want to thank all the match sponsors. A big thanks to Lancer, Hornady, & Starline Brass for donating to my team's prize package. Also, thanks to the GT Target guys for hanging out all weekend, helping out on stage 6, & the side match

Edited by StephensOutdoors

Hey side note, did anyone find or end up with an extra 40 cal STI mag? It should have a big number 4 on the back of it in sharpie. I can't seem to find it in my bag now that I'm unpacking. Would have been from squad 5.... :surprise:

Hey side note, did anyone find or end up with an extra 40 cal STI mag? It should have a big number 4 on the back of it in sharpie. I can't seem to find it in my bag now that I'm unpacking. Would have been from squad 5.... :surprise:

Steve - I'll give you one of my own STI mags for your MGM certificate

Great match Dean!

I've never seen a more smoothly run 3gun match. Thanks to all the sponsors and hats off to the very hard working embedded RO's who worked theirs asses off and still managed to win the WV match!

Congrats to all the winners!

Hello, the two match team event was great, Dean & Staff did a fantastic job and Peacemaker is a great range facility and will only get better.

CONGRATS to TEAM STRIKEFORCE/GT TARGETS, Ron, Todd & Doug with a 3rd place finish. Ron is on the podium again.

thanks & GT would like to do it again next year, regards, Karl @ GT Targets

UNOFFICIAL SIDE MATCH RESULTS:

TOTAL COLLECTED FOR THE SIDE EVENT & WOUNDED WARRIORS: $865.00

SPIKE TACTICAL 5.65

MHI 7.28

TEAM AWSOME 9.61

UNRUH, BEEP 11.19

RANGELOG 15.82

AXT 19.30

CUPCAKE 21.53

MARIANELLI 43.74

If I missed any scores, please email and I will include them. It was a bit crazy when everyone went to the prize table.

THANKS, Karl @ GT Targets

Hello, the two match team event was great, Dean & Staff did a fantastic job and Peacemaker is a great range facility and will only get better.

CONGRATS to TEAM STRIKEFORCE/GT TARGETS, Ron, Todd & Doug with a 3rd place finish. Ron is on the podium again.

thanks & GT would like to do it again next year, regards, Karl @ GT Targets

Karl, the shotgun target was awesome, please bring it to Topton for the monthly match some time :devil:

I also want to thank Jansen Jones. During the prize table I was trying to think of everyone who helped. Jensen stepped up this year and was responsible for contacting and getting prizes for the prize table. He did a great job. I never really added it all up but we easily topped the 30,000 dollar mark. We will work to make it bigger and better next year. I am already thinking of some new stages.

Edited by 45shooter