Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15.com Rockcastle Pro Am Aug 24-26 2012

Me and a buddy got in. took a pic of my confirmation number.

they had the coding wrong for the time, i don't think it would accept registrations before 933. at least that is what a little bird that knows more about computers than i do told me.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same crap as last year!

No offense Linda but this system officially doesn't work!!!

And I thought it was just me. The clock said 930 but every time I hit it the reply said too soon. It was after 932 before anything would come up except a statement I hit it too soon.

Linda - quick question. Does this statement mean I'm in the match or not?

Added entry for Doug Johnson from XX.XXX.XXX.XX with confirmation number 132935960449.11 -- You will receive a Registration Code by email within 24 hours.

Think (Hope) I'm in, but don't want to jump to any conclusions.

Recd notice - "You will receive a Registration Code by email within 24 hours."

I was going to point this out too. I'm not taking any chances that the confirmation number is anywhere near what we put on the form and I'm not going to take any bet that that number is in any relation to a secured spot.

Edited by KTKlaus

Linda - quick question. Does this statement mean I'm in the match or not?

Added entry for Doug Johnson from XX.XXX.XXX.XX with confirmation number 132935960449.11 -- You will receive a Registration Code by email within 24 hours.

Think (Hope) I'm in, but don't want to jump to any conclusions.

Not Linda but yes

Guys, this means your info was received and confirmed. You may be on the waiting list, or in the match, you won't know until Linda emails sometime overnight or tomorrow. The number she emails you is the one you put in box on the application. Sorry for the cold water, but someone had to say it. After 4 trips to Benning, and one to Rockcastle, the waiting to see if you're in has just begun.

Edited by OPENB