Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ SP01 Shadow

eerw

Stu, very nice.

I'm curious if you think the Tripp install might take off enough to bring it down to IDPA weight with only having to go to plastic grips..?

If you've got a scale handy, I've got a request... let us know what that sucker weighs w/ an empty mag and w/o grips now...

Nice. Have you built a 97 decocker? I am mulling heavy metal for 3-gun.

Hey G..

send me a PM!

Stu, very nice.

I'm curious if you think the Tripp install might take off enough to bring it down to IDPA weight with only having to go to plastic grips..?

If you've got a scale handy, I've got a request... let us know what that sucker weighs w/ an empty mag and w/o grips now...

Let me see if I can find a scale and do that.

careful tho using that weight data, it seems these guns can vary in weight from piece to piece.

Know wha'cha mean, it's just that after going from an SP-01 to a 75 Shadow, I found I really missed the SP-style frame's weight bias more than I thought I would... if I could set-up an SP-framed Shadow to work in both games without having to use the crappy 10rd mags plus all the other changes it usually takes to get to IDPA weight I'd be psyched.

Don't get me wrong, the 75 Shadows are really great for IDPA, I'm just one of those who was hoping for a Combat 2 instead, the way the nose-heavy SP-framed guns handle and drop back on target is second to none IMO...

• 2 weeks later...