Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Top Shot Season 3: Episode 11 (18Oct11)

ima45dv8

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, Mike with the sweet Grandmaster-flash pimpdaddy non-DQ bullet flip on the ULSC. USPSA proud, give 'em hell Mike.

Both of those stages were tough to master. The key on the first was not trying to make up misses and keep the rhythm of what was right in front of the shooter. The second, well... the key to that one was shooting just like Mike. :) Great transitions on the chair.

As soon as Mike described his plan, I knew he was screwed.

If he could have done it QUICK, it wasn't an awful plan, would give him an extra split second to get the sights on target and squeeze. It was a tough challenge though, it looked like that lift was whipping really fast, where Dustin's "ambush" scenario worked very well.

Mike, your plan to save all your hits for the elimination challenge worked perfectly!!

Good Job, you denied Alex a zombie-kill.

That challenge was spectacular on Mike's part. Looking at the practice, a "shoot-fast" mentality was needed, and think that USPSA experience really helped Mike, way to go!

As far as next week, are the Salient's back? Also looks like they're going back to the "game of HORSE" as at least part of the elimination, and maybe the dueling trees to eliminate one guy right off the bat like they did on Season 1.

At main challenge: Mike's run was heartbreaking. Showed how strong Dustin was, how quickly things could get out of sync and go wrong, even for best shooters.

One of the shooters (can't remember which) was air-gunning as the platform made its first rotation, and he was also moving his trigger finger to try to get a feel for how fast he would need to shoot. Good use of the first-rotation time, I thought.

At the elimination challenge: WoW Perfect run Mike!

Notice how he was air-gunning all targets when the chair was being rolled forward, very fast on the transitions. 20 targets with only 21 shots fired :cheers:

And to cap it all off, a good bullet-catch that was a nice flair for the dramatic; it makes good TV.

I pick Dustin for the Win. Next episode I'll see if I'm right...

Edited by SlowShooter

But there is no villian left on the show.................I kid, i kidroflol.gif

That big wheel looked like an awesome challenge. I can't imagine what it was like or how I would choose to approach it. Chris and Justin made it look easy though. Gary got a pass due to previous events and Dustin and Mike voted Alex into the elimination with Mike. Mike you looked like a GM running that elimination stage. bow.gif Good thing cause your Oh For did not look very GMish.goof.gif

Keith