Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass round III

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, "The Big Awesome", Mike Dame is coming all the way from Ontario Canada. Allthough truth be told, he has to go north to cross the bridge to get to my place here in Detroit Michigan, then we head south on I-75. Of course, that is if Corrie sent him the match invite and US Customs lets him accross. Hmmm, now let's see, Mike is a IPSC GM and a double Master in USPSA so of course he is "only" in A class for SS.........so Corrie on second thought, don't send the invite!!!!!!!!

One more A class shooter I don't have to worry about. Now I say this tongue in cheek as Mikey will probally kick the crap out of me.

R

I don't know who this corrie is you speak of but I did send mike a letter

Your female alter-ego?

Shot the match today.

Great fun, simple stages with high crash factor.

Superb event, as always!

Dave

......hey did he just run past all the steel targets.... :surprise:

I thought your plan was bold!

Shot the match today.

Great fun, simple stages with high crash factor.

Superb event, as always!

Dave

......hey did he just run past all the steel targets.... :surprise:

I thought your plan was bold!

well my game plan was (1) Not get DQ (2) Don't do anything stupid that will be remembered.. :blush: lol quess If your gonna do one, I picked the right one

Made the trip down for the second time and again it was a fun match and glad we could make it

I did not go minor like last year ( 165.4, why waste powder right?)

I had a so so match, alot of running and my movement sucks right now, hauling around my big fat ass today wore me out. Having only shot 2 matches so far this year since the foot surgery I guess I can't complain too much, and the foot did hold up!!

Pictures BITB III

Edited by JakeMartens

Guys we got every single stage broke down in about 2 hours last night!!! I got home at about 11:30

Anyway I want to thank each and every one of the competitors for making this the biggest and best match we have had so far! We filled up sat 2 months out!!!

Also I want to thank all my AWESOME staff for helping me make this match run so smoothly! With out you guys there would be no Battle in the Bluegrass again thank you so much!

Make sure everybody thanks our sponsors that donated all the goodies that EVERY SINGLE PERSON there got something of!

Now I'm gonna take a day off and relax and put all my crap away lol!

Until next time.....:ph34r:

Been away awhile, and came back to BGSL to one of the best matches I can remember shooting. Stages were well designed, and built to hold up well for 160 shooters...had a great time bringing up the rear of the C class, and will work harder to bring a better game next time...only saw one unsettling issue all weekend... An 'A' shooter pulled his last shot and acknowledged it verbally during unload show clear, however, it was last target to get scored.. One of his buddies threw tape on it after it was called a Mike, and A guy threw a fit for a reshoot... Other than that shameless act, all else went perfectly and I'm looking forward to next round of fun!

was there a match photographer? it looked like there was a guy walking around and being all artsy with an slr.

Yeah Dalematthews.com

Here is one my wife took. It actually makes me look somewhat athletic!! :roflol:

IMG_3985.jpg

Edited by steel1212

was there a match photographer? it looked like there was a guy walking around and being all artsy with an slr.

Yeah Dalematthews.com

Here is one my wife took. It actually makes me look somewhat athletic!! :roflol:

IMG_3985.jpg

If I get this printed....could I get your autograph :bow: O' Great One

While slightly disappointed in my own performance (mainly caused by overconfidence), not disappointed in any way with the match itself!

Absolutely amazed at the prize table; sponsors have really gotten behind this match (and with good reason). There were more high-dollar items up for grabs than I have seen at many larger two-day matches.

Didn't get back up to NEOH until close to 1:30AM, so I'm just going through the photos now.