Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ordered My New limited Pistol from SVI

RDunn

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SVI makes beautiful guns. If I could only afford one...

That looks like a Brazos Custom in your avatar...if you can afford that, you can afford and SV :cheers:

Mine is a Glock, no way I'm affording one.

I could only dream of an SV, Brazos, or STI.... Very beautiful and I am jellous :)

I put one on order in December with the 10-12 month eta. I wish I had known (and wish Brandon would have mentioned it) about the pay up front option to shorten the turnaround time.

I think I'm going to have talk to Brandon about that... :angry2:

Edited to add:

I emailed Brandon and the expedited TAT is dependent upon the actual order and what components/parts are available at the time. Therefore, for those who are going to order an SV: ask - if they can accomodate you they will.

Mine was already in production so it did not make sense to change anything.

I ordered one from him last week that has a lot of the same stuff. I went with the black DLC coating with gold accents, and had "Gold Digger" engraved on the side.

You'll really like the DLC coating, mine looks awesome :devil:

Yeah, I was torn between that and chrome because of durability, but apparently the DLC is super durable. I didn't want the rubbed spots that come with a blued gun. Are you by chance the Ranger that I met while I was there?

I ordered one from him last week that has a lot of the same stuff. I went with the black DLC coating with gold accents, and had "Gold Digger" engraved on the side.

You'll really like the DLC coating, mine looks awesome :devil:

Yeah, I was torn between that and chrome because of durability, but apparently the DLC is super durable. I didn't want the rubbed spots that come with a blued gun. Are you by chance the Ranger that I met while I was there?

If you drive a Range Rover, then yes......

That is one hot gun! I really need to stay out of these forums!

I'm only shooting production. I'm only shooting production. I'm only shooting production!

That is one hot gun! I really need to stay out of these forums!

I'm only shooting production. I'm only shooting production. I'm only shooting production!

Sounds familiar. It's only a matter of time.:devil:

I can't wait for you to get the new pistol. Seriously, the first time you pick it up, you won't put it down for about an hour. Then 5 minutes after you put it down, you'll go right back and pick it up again. Not only are they well designed and perfect fit machines, they are also works of art. I used to think of my guns as "just a tool", like a hammer, screwdriver, etc....but once I got an Infinity, I found a new respect for the cosmetics of a gun.

As everyone has already stated, Brandon will build you an amazing machine and cater the gun to suit your needs.

By the way, I don't mean to sound harsh or disrespectful (that is not my intention in any way) but NOBODY does trigger job like Brandon. FLAWLESS........ PERFECT...... a cleaner break than you could imagine. I'm serious. I still smile everytime I break the trigger in dryfire.

Congrats and post pics when it's complete.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats so nice I wouldnt want to shoot it lol.

hahahaha. Yeah. That's what I'm always saying!

All these guns are beautiful! I wish I did something right back in college!

Is it a secret on what that beast costs?

Total Price was $4,000.00 with one hi-cap mag

That is one of those if you gotta ask questions.....

That is a lot of MONEY......... I have less then that in 2 open guns... I'm glad I can do the work myself. But that is a VERY NICE blaster.

post-24727-028332000 1305897612_thumb.jp

post-24727-073504600 1305897636_thumb.jp

• 1 month later...

I stopped by the shop today and handled a pistol that will be delivered to a Sheik's bodyguard. It was a fully engraved, officer length, sight tracker in 45acp. It was bronze over black Infinicoat. It was absolutely awesome looking. So much so, that I am seriously thinking about changing the color scheme of my most recent order/build.

I think you will be VERY pleased with the appearance of the Bronze Infinicoat. It's very unusual, yet very fine looking at the same time.

Edited by SV-COP

Congratulations on the new pistol and yes the wait SUCKS!! When I order a pistol, I want it yesterday :goof: But like you said, it will be worth the wait! :cheers:

Let's be honest here....

We all know you have like 3 pistols on order at the moment. :roflol:

Every time I check into the gallery, I always expect a new post from new showing a new pistol you just got. :cheers:

I need a better job.