Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ordered My New limited Pistol from SVI

RDunn

i got the pistol at the begining of august. it looks great. i havent shot it yet because i dont reload my own ammo yet so im still in the process of getting all the stuff set up. so for now it just sits in the safe un-fired.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can tell im use to shooting a glock. with it i could just rip it out of the holster and go to work. this was my first time shooting the gun. in a match. heck before today i had only put about 20 rounds thru it. we got a pretty good laff at the end of the day watching this video and all the times i completely forgot about the safety.

but the gun shoots freaking awesome. that texas star was 22 yards away and i almost went 5 for 5 on it.

well i was so impressed with the pistol that i talked to brandon at SVI yesterday and ordered a SS pistol in 9mm. for IDPA ESP.

took alittle back and forth about design ideas. but the final design i came up with is going to look sick. now its only a year till i get it. :angry2:

the gun will be silver finish with the gold aet barrel and blue accents. should look killer.

Edited by RDunn

• 4 weeks later...

i got the pistol at the beginning of august. it looks great. i haven't shot it yet because i don't reload my own ammo yet so i'm still in the process of getting all the stuff set up. so for now it just sits in the safe un-fired.

In early April, I also paid up front for two SV Infinity pistols, and Brandon estimated a 4 month delivery time for both pistols; I expected a timeline similar to yours, but early August came and went, so now I'm still patiently waiting, hopefully only another month or so... it is definitely worth the wait! :)

Nice pistol. Be careful talking to Brandon though......you'll end up with 3-4 more pistols on order since they just came out with something "new" and you just have to have it. It's not like I am talking through experiance or anything.......since I am waiting on just two more additions to the family of SV's that live in my gunsafe. They breed as fast as my bank account recovers from the last addition.

Good to see such a nice looking pistol finding itself a good home. Enjoy!!!

• 5 months later...

That looks awesome! How's the finish is it look better in person? I am planning to send my newly built SV back to the company to have it finish like yours.

What did it cost you to send a gun in for just a finish if you dont mind me asking? I am thinking about buying a used SVI as a back-up gun since it would be available NOW....and the SVI I ordered wouldnt be available for 9 months and I paid up front...I guess the lead times went up a bit :(