Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Ozark 3-Gun Championship

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there word on approximate round counts for the entire match...?

It's a given we'll all need rifle, pistol and shotshells, but... will we need to have any other types of shotgun ammo on hand... Slugs, buckshot??

Is a Magpul AFG legal on a Tac-Optics rifle? Is it included in the "etc." below?

6.5.4 Rifle supporting devices (i.e. bipods, etc.) are not allowed in this Division.

Thanks!

I've never seen anyone declare the AFG a supporting device. I really hope no one does either - I really like mine in every division! :cheers:

Ok I still need help finding a band or just a dude with a guitar that can sing for Saturday night. My wife wants to rock the cowbell or maybe just a wood block with the band for her 6th annual 29th birthday party. Help a shooter out fellas!

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

Ok I still need help finding a band or just a dude with a guitar that can sing for Saturday night. My wife wants to rock the cowbell or maybe just a wood block with the band for her 6th annual 29th birthday party. Help a shooter out fellas!

sent PM

Would you settle for playing the spoons? :roflol:

Does Guitar Hero work????????

the really big guy told me about 125 each. i thought that was a lot of slugs, tho. i imagine we will soon find out.

:roflol:

Slugs were the only thing I am interested in hearing about. I'll have the rest covered no problem.

:cheers:

I will have to wait a to look at the stages. If I start now I will try and run them in my head for the next 2 weeks. By the match I'd be burned out. But I must say the anticipation is getting to me with 2 weeks 3 days to go.

Jay

Rifle - 94

Pistol - 103

Shot - 127

Slug - 10

If you don't miss :devil:

As the range master I will make my first official decision. The Magpul AFG is not a supporting device!

Edited by sbmd