Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Top Shot 2 - ep.1

Corey

Lets do this again like last year. All conversations withing a certain thread for an episode and on a new episode, a new thread! B)

And lets keep everything civil. Some things last time got a bit out of hand and we don't want to see that again ;)

Ive been waiting for this for quite awhile now. The promos have Colby saying its "A completely different season". Wonder what they have up their sleeve....

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the fact that they are using the 1911 platform this episode, I just hope it continues throughout the season. I hate the drama and the smart a$$ comments from a few of them, but then again, I hate any form of drama. Shoot and have fun!!

I think they all need more dry fire practice :roflol:

I was surprised Chris T said he didn't take the team challenge serious enough... wow.

yeah, didn't leave me with a good impression, how much worse would it be if he was your teammate?

why were they cocking the hammer everytime in practice? they were obviously going to be shooting multiple targets.

Edited by skip62

Glad to see Chris pull through on the challenge. Looks like there are definitely some attitudes that are going to clash as the season progresses. Looks to be some interesting challenges this season if the first episode is a sneak peek for the rest of the show!

Ive been waiting for this for quite awhile now. The promos have Colby saying its "A completely different season". Wonder what they have up their sleeve....

..... advertising for 1 thing. <_< It didn't take someone very long to realize that if they put company logos on the back of the shooters shirts (like we do in USPSA) that they could sell something. Why not an outdoor retailer?

First team challenge: 1911 :cheers: cant have a shooting show on the History channel without one B)

Yup. I was glad to see some classics ...... a S&W.44 magnum, a Sharps out to 200 yrds., and a Colt.45 1911 (on the 100th anniversary too)

They shot the wrong Sharps for the story the host told. The Sharps Rifle that would have been used by Civil War sharpshooters would have been a paper cartridge rifle using a percussion cap or Maynard tape with a 3/4 length forearm (Model 1851 or 1853) rather than the metallic cartridge and short forearm rifle (Model 1874) they used.

The pistol shooters need to step it up!

TimBoettcher, on 08 February 2011 - 10:00 PM, said:

Really...... Crying?? Really????

There's no crying in shooting!!!

Oh lay off the guy....sucks to be first one gone. At least he didn't totally crash the first day like Seeklander last year.

I guess I just expected more class from the "The greatest shooter in the world" as he put it, but still, take it like a man!

Edited by TimBoettcher