Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Area 4 championship

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the few matches I shoot and I was not disappointed. Some of the best stages I have seen at an area match. Lots of movement, but you had to shoot also, not just hose. Thanks to all the staff and sponsors for making in happen.

I can't wait till final results are posted online. I want to see where I finished!

Yeah, would be cool for the Friday folks, especially if they have a prize-proxy (the prize list rocks, btw)

And if you know an open shooter happy to have beat a GM at the match, don't tell 'em what I was shooting :D :D :D

I just wanted to say thanks to all of the Area 4 match staff for putting on a great/fun match. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to our Sport. Y'all make me very proud to be a part of Area 4. :cheers:

I really enjoyed shooting with everyone on Squad 18. Y'all made shooting L-10 "suck less" :roflol:

Dave Teel, thanks for the BBQ, you did a fine job!

Great match! Very well run and an outstanding crew of volunteers! Thank you to all those that donated their time and efforts to the match. And specail thanks to an awesome MD for putting it all together! Had a great time at a great match.

OK, sorry for the delay, but we are having issues uploading results to USPSA - for the record, scores were complete and posted at the range by noon though, thanks to Palm scoring.

Final results can be found on USPSA under club code IPSC75 for now. We will have them moved to an Area 4 link as soon as possible.

Thanks to everyone who came out to the match, be sure to thank Ken and the rest of the crew for putting on a fabulous match. And the weather actually cooperated this time except for a little scare this morning... :surprise:

Thanks everyone for making this a great match, Ro's, stats, everybody!!! The stages were awesome and the prize table had lots of stuff to pick from an we were out of there pretty early.

Edited by Prov1x

Wow! What a great match! The stages were fun and challenging, with several ways to shoot them. Thanks to all the staff that set up and worked the match in some pretty hot temperatures.

Jordan it was good shooting with you on friday and congrats on your finish.

Chad

Awesome Match. Thanks for all the hard work from the staff, and Excellent work in the stat shack for getting scores out so fast! :cheers:

For my first L3, and 2nd major uspsa match, I learned a lot.

Two horrible stages will kill your match. Watching the front sight was a must. :blink:

Awesome match, awesome staff and awesome stages. I couldn't have enjoyed it more. Thanks to everyone for their hard work.

I will say one thing though. I guarantee there is absolutely no way any squad had more fun than ours did. Period.

My first A4 and it was great -- notwithstanding the fact of having, at least, 2 horrible stages. I bet no one has shot an array with a mag between their knees. :roflol:

BD -- It was good meeting and shooting with you. Peace out... ying yang

Spanky -- Squad #15 was awesome. My squad-mates were funny as heck. Look forward to more shooting with y'all in the future.