Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Made B in Production

Sarge

Took me a year and a half more or less. I really felt the improvement kicking in late this summer. Now I'm back at the bottom of the pile but if I can keep improving just a little over the long cold winter ahead I hope to work my way out of this one too.:cheers:

Kevin

Edited by Sarge

Took me a year more or less. I really felt the improvement kicking in late this summer. Now I'm back at the bottom of the pile but if I can keep improving just a little over the long cold winter ahead I hope to work my way out of this one too.:cheers:

Kevin

Congrats first!

JT

Sarge,

When you said that you could feel the improvements kicking in, could you be a bit more specific? What do you think were some of the biggest changes/improvements that you made over the summer that had the biggest impact? How did you come about discovering/making those changes?

Congrats on the step up! What's next for you?

- Alex

Sarge,

When you said that you could feel the improvements kicking in, could you be a bit more specific? What do you think were some of the biggest changes/improvements that you made over the summer that had the biggest impact? How did you come about discovering/making those changes?

Congrats on the step up! What's next for you?

- Alex

I guess it's not really something I did per say. I just noticed that my times were going down while my scores were either staying the same or just slightly improving. This was causing a pretty good swing score wise. When I look at my classifiers as well I can clearly see that the percentages were slowly but surely starting to climb. It was very gradual for sure but it was there in black and white. I do a little dry fire and wether it be right or wrong I really worked on just getting the holster out of the gun and getting that first shot off quickly and accurately. I shoot almost every weekend at some kind of match so that might have had something to do with it as well.

I have been thinking about starting a range diary of sorts to help keep track of it all.

Thanks!

Kevin

Edited by Sarge

• 2 weeks later...

...wether it be right or wrong I really worked on just getting the holster out of the gun and getting that first shot off quickly and accurately.

Ah ha! That's what I've been doing wrong...I've got it backwards! With a little practice, I'll be in B before you know it! :cheers::roflol:

- Alex