2011 Ohio Section Championship

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to get my app in, I thought I already did....oops

Looking forward to a good match

I got Coaches, but not yours Jake.

I filled the online pdf out, but couldn't print it, and forget to do it at home. Doing it tonight to send out.

9 stages, how are they laid out at the range?

I hope everyone is keeping an eye on our match web site as well. We are adding sponsors as we go and we are going to have a lot of great stuff to award. We just added Springfield Armory who sent me a big ole box full of stuff.

Awesome! More W-O-R-K! (thats a 4-letter word) (of course so is Ohio, Snow, Cold, and Icee) (ok I made that last one up, but I hate it just the same) :rolleyes: I'm just glad to have something to do since I hate dry-fire too! lol

Edited by Chris Keen

Just got a stack of 20 more apps in the mail today. I was hoping we'd get a few more than just 20. :(

Come on folks, this is THE OHIO STATE match this year. Unlike last year where it was just a level 1 match, this will be a level 2 match approved by USPSA. You don't want to miss this one. We've got 9 great stages for you to shoot.

:cheers:

We have room for 200 easy. Get with your friends and make it one to remember. When was the last time you saw a state match with a gun for every division and great random prizes to boot? I have over $5000.00 just in the pistols. Daddy has bills to pay!