Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Ohio Section Championship

Thanks Bob! I want this to work out well so we can hold more matches at our club and so people will want to come back for more.

Things are coming together well. I'm starting to get applications in the mail and I have a great crew lined up. It makes life easier when you have good people backing you up!!!!!

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Several people have asked about shirts. I was not planning on doing a shirt for this match. I am going to have a lapel pin made for your range bag. What do you say? If we did a shirt it would be at an additional cost and I would need to be sure that we had enough interest for it to be worth doing.

The pin is going to happen! I like the ones I have from Area 6 and knew I wanted them for our match. I have a lot of t-shirts too and thought getting something a little different would be nice. Since the pins are not that pricey I can afford to give everyone one without asking for more money. I think we will just stick with the pin. Thanks for your input folks. Maybe I will add a shirt option next time.

• 2 weeks later...

The pin is going to happen! I like the ones I have from Area 6 and knew I wanted them for our match. I have a lot of t-shirts too and thought getting something a little different would be nice. Since the pins are not that pricey I can afford to give everyone one without asking for more money. I think we will just stick with the pin. Thanks for your input folks. Maybe I will add a shirt option next time.

I like the pin idea......ummm this give me an idea.....

I got good news yesterday. MTM is now a stage sponsor. :cheers:

Looks like EVERYONE will go home with something in the registration bag. They promised a 100 round ammo box for every shooter.

I just picked up 2 of the pistols for division winners from Shooters Supply in Loveland, OH.

For the Production winner we have a brand spankin new M&P Pro. and for the Revolver winner.....pause for dramatic effect....we have a new S&W 625. We also have a Glock 22 outfitted with a JP Enterprise magwell, a JP Enterprise mag release, Wolff Comp. spring kit, Scherer 3.5 lb connector and 2 Arrendondo mag extensions for the L-10 prize. Of course we still have the 2 customs being built by Freedom Gunworks and Cheely Custom Gunworks. For you Single Stackers we have an new STI Spartan.

All we need now is a great turnout. Get those applications in!