Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

uspsa.org Website

wgnoyes

Thanks for the PM & the hint about the old password.

I like some of the functionality & promise of the new site.

I do think that SC's need to be able to administer clubs.

A quick links drop down menu would be a very nice addition.

Edited by furyalecto

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I am being slow, but I can't find a password that works for that link (for top 20.) Where can I find that?

I'm not sure what you're referring to. Are you needing the USPSA members password for the site?

If you're a USPSA member, contact HQ. They can help you with that.

If not yet a member, I understand the membership rates are quite reasonable.

I sent him a PM - he is a USPSA member, but it is the "Old" website and wanted an old password - not the same as the new site.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Colymbia SC

Cool.

Thanks, Linda.

So IfI use one of the old passwords from my old front sights I will be able to access this? Is it not a plan to move it to the new site?

That old USPSA site Top 20 link incorporated data from a match shot in November. If you know someone who is on the top 20, and has shot a classifier that got included in their record after November, that could pinpoint when the last updated data went into the Top 20 list.

Now it gives me an error message when I try to upload match results, telling me I'm not an authorized uploader.

Logged out and back in again. Same error. Dumped cache and cookies (I hate doing that). Same error.

Anyone else having issues with that?

Now it gives me an error message when I try to upload match results, telling me I'm not an authorized uploader.

Logged out and back in again. Same error. Dumped cache and cookies (I hate doing that). Same error.

Anyone else having issues with that?

Heck I can't even get onto the site. Keeps giving me a DNS error. Has been that way for months.

Some of those pictures are pretty old... They may be cataloging the photo's. I heard that they got (or were getting) some new Macs for publishing purposes etc. Maybe they are sorting through the pictures before updating everything....

I have some from Nationals on my web-site, 2009 - 2010 (BritinUSA.net) though they focus mostly on the women of uspsa.

• 3 months later...

I noticed that in the match results after Oct 1st that you can't click the persons Uspsa number anymore and get the entire match results for just that person.

In a similar vein, I miss the match break down that shows the number of participants at a match broken down by Division and Classification.

The breakdown is coming - we had to concentrate on the essentials for Phase I.

The detail for a competitor is already there - Look for "Competitor or USPSA Number ", a box to enter the member or competitor number, and "Display Summary" at the bottom of the page that lets you pick what division and stage you want to see. I'll add the "click the uspsa number" feature shortly - but, at least you can already get the data you seek.

Almost nine months later, and still no match breakdown for divisions and classifications.

Also, I miss the breakdown of classified competitors per state. Will that make a comeback some day?