Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass 2011

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was working stage 8 for Corey. I just want to say that every last shooter who came through the stage was a credit to the sport!:cheers: Thanks to all who came out and made this a great match!

I got to put a few more names to faces which in most cases was a good thing.:goof:

Thanks Corey and staff for an excellent weekend!

Combined results would be awesome to see.

Attached is Combined Results....

Cool...thanks!

Next year we'd better darned well get some more LE folks shooting SS, or I'll switch to Production :devil:

BOOOOOOOO!

I had a good time but I'm still a bit out of breath.

Thanks to all the folks that took the time and effort to put this match on.

I hope to make the trip next year ..... 25 lbs lighter

You should try the match with 4 re shoots B). I technically should have had 5, but I was tired and more than peaved by my performance and didn't challenge the ruling by the RO. Needless to say, I was 0-4 and didn't want to go 0-5 in the reshoot department for the day. I was also concerned to find two additional Mike's on the official scores but not on my copy of the scoresheet. Oh well, it wouldn't have mattered at all. I shot awful, no excuses :angry:.

I had fun shooting with our squad of 6. It couldn't have ran better with that few of people in a squad. I definitely need to work on foot speed and agility for upcoming matches.

Thanks all for the match setup. The location couldn't have been better. :cheers:

Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Mr. Lincoln would have been safe around me yesterday :roflol:

No bravo's?

Only one...Delta's, well that is another story. :angry2:

I had a good time but I'm still a bit out of breath.

Thanks to all the folks that took the time and effort to put this match on.

I hope to make the trip next year ..... 25 lbs lighter

You should try the match with 4 re shoots B). I technically should have had 5, but I was tired and more than peaved by my performance and didn't challenge the ruling by the RO. Needless to say, I was 0-4 and didn't want to go 0-5 in the reshoot department for the day. I was also concerned to find two additional Mike's on the official scores but not on my copy of the scoresheet. Oh well, it wouldn't have mattered at all. I shot awful, no excuses :angry:.

I had fun shooting with our squad of 6. It couldn't have ran better with that few of people in a squad. I definitely need to work on foot speed and agility for upcoming matches.

Thanks all for the match setup. The location couldn't have been better. :cheers:

Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Mr. Lincoln would have been safe around me yesterday :roflol:

No bravo's?

Only one...Delta's, well that is another story. :angry2:

Only took Booth one

:blink:

Aron "Coach" Bright and Jake Martens

Aron took 1st place B class, I, well lost at chrono

Good thing those shirts have a slimming effect.

I have told you about reloading more than once. There is no one as blind as the man who refuses to see. :roflol:

:blink:

Aron "Coach" Bright and Jake Martens

Aron took 1st place B class, I, well lost at chrono

Good thing those shirts have a slimming effect.

I have told you about reloading more than once. There is no one as blind as the man who refuses to see. :roflol:

I am not switching to Unique, that is well just odd

I want to thank Corey, Mike, Gary, and all the others involved with putting on this match.

This was a really fun match to shoot and ran smoothly. Thanks to all of Squad 5, a great bunch

of guys.

I am sorry that I did not know the G-Man Bart was there, as I would love to have met him in person

finally.

Mark K

I want to thank Corey, Mike, Gary, and all the others involved with putting on this match.

This was a really fun match to shoot and ran smoothly. Thanks to all of Squad 5, a great bunch

of guys.

I am sorry that I did not know the G-Man Bart was there, as I would love to have met him in person

finally.

Mark K

Yeah, me too!

I had a really good time. I would like to thank Corey, Mike, Gary, Kevin and Patty Carroll and all the other people involved in putting this match on. Thank you to all the shooters that came as well. It was finally nice to put faces to names from this site.

-Andy