Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass 2011

The way this one was, the drop turner took time to drop(rear falling poppers) and was pretty quick once it did turn. Hitting the 3 steel fast was the way to go. I finished a good bit better than I should have based on class doing it that way.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm a bit slow on the draw. I was thinking this was a Saturday/Sunday match. I was going to see about shooting on Sunday. wacko.gif

(I've got a local match on Saturday to help put on.)

Rock on. somebody shoot some Alphas for me.

Brother mine has been packed since Alabama!

Register up at the clubhouse or down near the pistol bays in the AM? R,

Everything was being done down by the bays today. I would assume things wouldn't change for tomorrow but Im not 100%

So, how many people tagged the no-shoot on Stage 8?

Not this guy!

Nope me neither, I got 6 on the brown target

Only no shoot was on 5, pulled right into, at least I made up the mike

Now the 3 in the hardcover on 7 (not sure where the 4th round went) was another issue.

But when you go minor at 164.5 it kind of makes it hard to recover

Had fun shooting today even with the kick in the nuts at chrono, still trying to catch my breath after the foot race stages!!!!

Glad we were able to make it and shoot with staff, hope you guys have a great match tomorrow. Thanks to Corey and Mikeand crew for putting this on and letting us shoot today.

Nice mix of stages, really liked speed shoots on stage 4 and 8 and 9, 7 kicked my butt on the hardcover targets, but was a very challenging stage that is going to leave you cussing or cheering, I suggest everyone go real fast there, especially if you shooting single stack.

Not this guy!

Looks like you had a pretty good day.

Could have been a lot better!

Scores are up on USPSA.org by the way under major match results.

Not this guy!

Now the 3 in the hardcover on 7 (not sure where the 4th round went) was another issue.

Had fun shooting today even with the kick in the nuts at chrono, still trying to catch my breath after the foot race stages!!!!

Glad we were able to make it and shoot with staff, hope you guys have a great match tomorrow. Thanks to Corey and Mikeand crew for putting this on and letting us shoot today.

Nice mix of stages, really liked speed shoots on stage 4 and 8 and 9, 7 kicked my butt on the hardcover targets, but was a very challenging stage that is going to leave you cussing or cheering, I suggest everyone go real fast there, especially if you shooting single stack.

I'm with Jake if you don't shoot stage 7 in the mid 20s your a sissy! devil.gif

Not this guy!

I'm with Jake if you don't shoot stage 7 in the mid 20s your a sissy! devil.gif

Yes, 23-25 seconds is about right anything other than that you are taking too much time aiming!!!

Thanks for letting me shoot with the staff today. It was a real enjoyable match. Those shooting Saturday bring your running shoes. The speed shoots were fun. I did not hit the no shoot on the max trap but had 5 Charlies which sucked, and had to to make up one shot on the steel. The time was good but could have been 1 shot better.

Plan to hit this match next year. All that is lacking is L1- and revolver divisions. :devil:

Results are up on the USPSA webpage.

Fun match, well run, squads moved along nicely, and I think the last shots were fired right around 4:30 or a bit early. Slight delay waiting on the results, but the BBQ was pretty good while we waited. Hats off to the winners, and thanks to Corey and the crew for putting on a good show!