Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass 2011

The match HOA last year is shooting Production this year. Bring it.

You're handicapping yourself? :ph34r::devil:

I saw him shoot the past few days.....I'm not sure its much of a handy cap surprise.gif just a ugly gun roflol.gif

Yep. True, the M&P is not as sexy as my 1911.

I can't disagree. The 1911 is much more sexy than an M&P but I can't help but love mine. She runs like a top, is cheap and easy to work on and it gets the job done.

Is it sad that I already have my range bag backed for this and it's a week away? I think I need therapy.

Brother mine has been packed since Alabama!

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The match HOA last year is shooting Production this year. Bring it.

You're handicapping yourself? :ph34r::devil:

I saw him shoot the past few days.....I'm not sure its much of a handy cap surprise.gif just a ugly gun roflol.gif

Not even going to unpack mine from the Wabash Open match, just throw in some more ammo

Yep. True, the M&P is not as sexy as my 1911.

I can't disagree. The 1911 is much more sexy than an M&P but I can't help but love mine. She runs like a top, is cheap and easy to work on and it gets the job done.

Is it sad that I already have my range bag backed for this and it's a week away? I think I need therapy.

Brother mine has been packed since Alabama!

Yep, almost here. Seems like I have been waiting a year to shoot this match!:goof:

To me the BITB is not only a great match but it's more importantly the beginning of the new shooting season for me.

Stage 9 is that three poppers and a drop turner? Does it show more than once? is it a disappearing target?

I really wanna say you'll see when you get there lol

No that stage now has a max trap on it and 3 poppers.

Stage 9 is that three poppers and a drop turner? Does it show more than once? is it a disappearing target?

Ok. I think I can surmise the stage from the context clues.

Ok. I think I can surmise the stage from the context clues.

biggrin.gif

I'm scheduled to be working stage 9. Please take a minute to introduce yourself! I always like putting a face to a screen name.:cheers:

I won't be hard to spot. Fat bald guy in a Benos shirt with McAllyn on the back and a red DAA rig. Feel free to point and laugh.

Mac

HaHa! Snow showers predicted! Perhaps my low center-of-gravity will finally work to my advantage! All you tall skinny fitness-types better bring your snowshoes!

Mac

Which forecast are you looking at? Mine says partly cloudy and 50s!

They changed that stage I believe due to a similar one being well gamed in the past

Gaming is a part of it. It will be more interesting being a max trap.

it got gamed and I learned from it, its how it works. The story behind it was I setup the stage like they had at SS nationals with a popper and a DT on the left and right side of a wall and best 6 on paper. I didn't hide the targets from each side and it all got shot from one side. Ok no problem, so I was going to run it how it looks in the WSB then started doing the math and it ended up being not really worth it to shoot the DT unless you got all alphas pretty quick. With the max trap it makes it more interesting! devil.gif

HaHa! Snow showers predicted! Perhaps my low center-of-gravity will finally work to my advantage! All you tall skinny fitness-types better bring your snowshoes!

Mac

Which forecast are you looking at? Mine says partly cloudy and 50s!

I like that forcast!

They changed that stage I believe due to a similar one being well gamed in the past

then started doing the math and it ended up being not really worth it to shoot the DT unless you got all alphas pretty quick. devil.gif

that is usually always the case with drop turners

then started doing the math and it ended up being not really worth it to shoot the DT unless you got all alphas pretty quick. devil.gif

you would be surprised at how often I've came out a head by shooting them. I'm the kind that thinks if its there it needs to be shot though.

you would be surprised at how often I've came out a head by shooting them. I'm the kind that thinks if its there it needs to be shot though.

I used to be that way too, you have to figure out if giving up the points will be made up in time, if it is right there take it, but if I can save a reload somewhere by blowing it off I will