Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun Nation Show times

Clearly, someone had just enough influence to get the show on but the powers that be were determined to bury it in the schedule so it would do poorly in the ratings and they could then say that they tried but no one was interested.

They clearly have no idea how popular that show might be if people actually knew about it and it was on some time when it could actually be seen?

I wonder how hard it would be to get a letter writing campaign going to tell Versus to put it on at a better time? I don't have the time but if someone wants to start one...

I keep checking my Dish,,,, program,, and it still has some 360 bla bla,,, I have programed it to recored,, all the time slots,, just in case,, but I'll be happy when they update the list,, and it says 3 Gun Nation!

I keep checking my Dish,,,, program,, and it still has some 360 bla bla,,, I have programed it to recored,, all the time slots,, just in case,, but I'll be happy when they update the list,, and it says 3 Gun Nation!

Yup, my direct TV guide shows the 8/2 show but the 7/26 is outdoors 360. Just record the time slot but remember that the 7:30am is Eastern. Since my provider has only one feed, the show actualy comes on for me at 5:30am my time...and maybe for you as well.

Yup, my direct TV guide shows the 8/2 show but the 7/26 is outdoors 360. Just record the time slot but remember that the 7:30am is Eastern. Since my provider has only one feed, the show actualy comes on for me at 5:30am my time...and maybe for you as well.

Thanks I was thinking I'm the only one,,, I bugs,, me seeing I upgraded my programing just to get 3 Gun Nation!!!

Awesome, setting the DVR now. Thanks for the reminder.

I am not sure what to make of this.... that website says that the show will be on at 730 on 7/26, but on their schedule page, it lists some other show....as does the guide on my DVR....hmmmm

For those who are DVR poor, such as myself, I'm hearing the episodes will be on 3GN's website the week after they run on VS.

Yeah, I hate waiting a week, but hell- a DVR is like 700 rounds of 223. I can wait a week for that. :roflol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hulu only carries select programs from the networks, and the network has to pay Hulu to put it on, so 3GN is the low man on the totem pole first season. However, you can now watch full episodes on 3gunnation.com/tv. We can only post shows after they have aired and we just got transferred to a server that handles files that large. We plan to post a new show each week, show 1 is up now. Thanks.

Hulu only carries select programs from the networks, and the network has to pay Hulu to put it on, so 3GN is the low man on the totem pole first season. However, you can now watch full episodes on 3gunnation.com/tv. We can only post shows after they have aired and we just got transferred to a server that handles files that large. We plan to post a new show each week, show 1 is up now. Thanks.

That's good news. I am another behind the curve without a DVR and the normal

show times don't work well for my schedule. I can do the online viewing though so

that is a blessing. Thank you.

Craig