Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stupid people

slickmix

Iam a Meat manager at a large retail grocery chain. I hate when people come straight back to my department ring the bell and want to know where the vegetarian meat is really are you kidding me!!! What part of meat do they not understand...

This happens all the time. So now I tell them all the cows were vegetarians too and they taste really GOOD :blink:

Oh man, I would have fun with morons like that! :roflol:

Okay so I'm returning an item at the local Home Depot. Gentleman in front of me is returning a garden hose because it leaked. The young man behind the counter asks the fellow where it was leaking. Gentleman shows him the female end where it connects to the hose bib. Still attached by the twist tie is the rubber washer that goes into the female end. Lad behind the counter asks the customer why he did not install the washer. Customer says "huh" and asks the lad if he would put the washer in so it would be correct. :surprise: Young man does so and the customer takes his hose and walks out. I walk up to the counter and comment along the lines of "rocket science huh". The young man looks at me and replies "you have no idea about the idiots who I talk to".

Adios,

Pat

I'm 42 years old, and I am finding that the older I get, the less patience I have with morons, idiots, and just plain stupid people.

Wait till you're 53.

"Some people are simply alive,.. because it's against the law to kill them!" :ph34r:

Iam a Meat manager at a large retail grocery chain. I hate when people come straight back to my department ring the bell and want to know where the vegetarian meat is really are you kidding me!!! What part of meat do they not understand...

This happens all the time. So now I tell them all the cows were vegetarians too and they taste really GOOD :blink:

Eat Beef - you'll be a second-hand vegetarian! :rolleyes:

Working with the public everyday it has to be atleast 70%. You sometimes wonder how they even made it to the store. Worst part about is these people breed and vote. Lord help us ALL!!!

I'm 42 years old, and I am finding that the older I get, the less patience I have with morons, idiots, and just plain stupid people.

I call myself a diplomat.... I can tell some one to go to hell in such a way they look forward to the trip!

Age 13-18 you definitely know everything. Everyone else is stupid. Easily judge others.

Age 22-23 you realize how stupid you were at 13, brain begins to grow back and you think you know everything about raising kids. You think your parents may have had somewhat of a clue but you can do much better.

Age 30-40 you think you know pretty much everything. You think about how naive you were at 22-28. You have been comfortable in your job/career for some time. If your kids are teenagers you realize you know nothing about raising kids/teens. You realize it's a miracle you turned out OK and you give your parents some credit.

Age 40-45 you are sure you know pretty much everything. You think about how naive you were at 30-35. You realize that confident 25 to 30 something person at work doesn't know anything.

Age 50 you realize you will never know everything. You think about how naive you were at 40. You become less judgmental of others. Thanking god every day your kids are OK. You realize that while you can still have fun it's all about your kids and their kids now. You realize the decisions you make are based on what your parents taught you as a kid, even if you pretended not to be listening. You begin to value the life experiences/wisdom of people older than you, independent of there "life accomplishments".

>50, not there yet, I'll let you know.

As someone who constantly was referred to as "Does not suffer fools gladly" -- have mellowed in my old age and have become more patient. I now try to laugh more at other peoples' ignorance and hope to god that someday I do not become like them.

just think about how "stupid" the average person out there is.....then think about the fact that HALF the population is dumber!! haha, really makes you want to stay inside all day, lol/

I hit the magic 50 this year,, and yes you see Stupid more these days,

For someone who is truly elderly, I will spend my patience Chips, on them. :rolleyes:

For young and stupid, I will blame lawyers that mandate Safety labels.

You know on a skill saw, “do not put in mouth” I jest..

Sunscreen SPF 45 “” for External use only””

I hope you got the idea... :devil:

Stupid people bread like rabbits, smart people (in general) only have 1-2 kids if any. So as I see it, stupid people have a lot of kids and their stupid kids have a lot more stupid kids and so on... we are being over run. :roflol: Two or three more generations is all we have left in the smart pool.

Stupid people bread like rabbits, smart people (in general) only have 1-2 kids if any. So as I see it, stupid people have a lot of kids and their stupid kids have a lot more stupid kids and so on... we are being over run. :roflol: Two or three more generations is all we have left in the smart pool.

You must also consider the smart people who crossbreed with stupid people. So the degrading numbers are worse than expected.

Stupid people are the ones that keep me employed :ph34r:

And agree the stupid ones typically have more kids which are typically dumber. At least the dumb ones are the ones putting stupid videos of themselves with guns on youtube. Maby they will thin the population out on their own