Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM09-02 Diamond Cutter

rupture

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shoot this on on Sunday, I did it in 4.55 seconds with a hit factor of 8.3516. It was my best stage of the day lol. Forgot to add I was shooting single stack

Edited by Ash1012

• 1 month later...

revo, 38 points 7.37 seconds 5.1560 hit factor... calc says 50% but as they say the revo numbers are kinda messed up

Shooting this with a revolver sucked, I got all my hits either a or c around low 7 seconds and classifier calc estimated a low C, thought it would of been a lil higher.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Shot this classifier last weekend. I read the rules book afterwards and realized that the club had to much of the A zone covered up. I'm new but pretty sure that at least 25% of the A zone has to be available. Am I wrong?

the stage description has a diagram to show exactyly how the targets should be setup. whatever amount was visiable it should have looked exactly like that ...

Edited by Nimitz

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2013 at 5:27 AM, alecmc said:

Shooting this with a revolver sucked, I got all my hits either a or c around low 7 seconds and classifier calc estimated a low C, thought it would of been a lil higher.

Last classifier this summer.

Revolver:

Time - 6.19 sec

Points - 32 (80% - 4 As & 4 Cs)

HF - 5.17

59.19%

Alecmc, I know I’m quoting you in an almost 7 year post, but was curious about the switch between 6 shot and 8 shot guns (especially given a contemporary post in the Revolver forum right now regarding the same issue). When you ran this I’m guessing you did it as 6 shot major with a reload, correct? Would the HHF have been updated with the transition to 8 shot guns in the interim?

Edited by J_Allen

50 minutes ago, J_Allen said:

Last classifier this summer.

Revolver:

Time - 6.19 sec

Points - 32 (80% - 4 As & 4 Cs)

HF - 5.17

59.19%

Alecmc, I know I’m quoting you in an almost 7 year post, but was curious about the switch between 6 shot and 8 shot guns (especially given a contemporary post in the Revolver forum right now regarding the same issue). When you ran this I’m guessing you did it as 6 shot major with a reload, correct? Would the HHF have been updated with the transition to 8 shot guns in the interim?

Wish I could help, but I do not remember much about the classifier. @2013 was most definitely 6 shot major though. I imagine if this classifier had a reload saved by the 8 shot gun the results would be quite different.