Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM09-02 Diamond Cutter

rupture

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt that anyone knows the 100% HF of the new 09-XX classifiers yet. You will just have to wait until the results are posted in your classification average to see what % you did. Once your results are posted it will be easy to reverse calculate the HF to figure out what the 100% HF is.

Anyone want to take a guess? 37 pts. 3.93 sec =9.414 hf. If it's at least a "B" I'll be happy.

well today mine was:

4.68s

HF-7.2650

32.6117 points

so far you are a GM at 100% lol

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a 74% B class shooter

35pts

3.52s

9.9432hf

I'm looking to move up to A and thought that this was really good for me. I see from the other scores that this may not be as good of a run as I thought. :mellow:

35pts

3.52s

9.9432hf

I'm looking to move up to A and thought that this was really good for me. I see from the other scores that this may not be as good of a run as I thought. :mellow:

Depends what division it was in... big diff between open and production...

35pts

3.52s

9.9432hf

Depends what division it was in... big diff between open and production...

Oh yes, that is an important part. It was in Open. It would take me double the time in production. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

4.36 2 points down HF=8.7156

We'll see how that stacks up because BOZ shot it the same day and would have probably squeezed more alphas faster with a comp and a dot.

Edited by DyNo!

I had a fantastic demonstration of how to zero a classifier when we ran this one in our July match. 2NS 2ES dang that was virginia count? :roflol:

Came back with my second run through the match and shot 34 pts in 3.68sec for a HF of 9.2391 another "M" got 36 pts in 3.60 for a 10HF. Both of us were in production.

I'm dying to know what it is as I just had an 89% pushed off by a 72%.

I'm hoping to find out soon too! How long does it usually take USPSA? I'm dying to find out if I hit 75%. :ph34r:

Edited by DyNo!

i shot it a little quicker this time (production) 3.63s but then i had a delta in there and the last target was right on the perf so i had 2 alphas but then a no-shoot added to it so my otherwise decent run got dropped down to 6.6 something HF

YOU JUST GOTTA B FAST AND ACCURATE

Edited by Field