Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Texas Multigun Championship

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From setting up at the local matches, the wind at BOTW tends to start blowing around 9:30-10.

Right about the time Sheldon mentions the lack of wind in the shooter's meeting. :roflol:

Travel safe and get ready for some fun!!!

So for I have had nothing but fun! And only one stage I would like to be able to have a do over.

I am in a great squad with a great group of guys. Even though one liked to send 1oz chunks of lead at popper! :cheers:

My hat is off to all the RO staff! They have been nothing but professionals !

So for I have had nothing but fun! And only one stage I would like to be able to have a do over.

I am in a great squad with a great group of guys. Even though one liked to send 1oz chunks of lead at popper! :cheers:

My hat is off to all the RO staff! They have been nothing but professionals !

Go track down Merlin and ask him what happens when you shoot a very small steel knockdown target with a slug. :devil:

Amazing match. Hats off to Sheldon and the RO staff. Great job!!!

If anyone won a gift certificate to Tac Pro Shooting Center or any other training place, let me know if you want to sell it as I have a lot more to learn!

Ben

Edited by wideerhunter

Please don't forget to drop a line to all the sponsors of the match and thank them for their generous donations....+1 on all the staff that ran this match. They have busted their butts for this to run this smooth! Congrats to the Staff....

Edited by B_Ayers

This was truly a world class match and one which all others could be judged by. Professional in every aspect, from the personnel, to the props. Excellent balance on stage design, as every stage was a challenge and fun for both new shooters and pros alike.

Need to make a sacrifice to the weather/wind gods next time. It was brutal on Friday!!!

Thanks to everyone concerned, congratulations for a job well done and thank you so much for your hard work!!

Jack

Hi guys,

As one of the ROs on Stage 9, Bastogne, I'd like to express my appreciation to all the squads. We had to reset darn few of the 28 poppers and plates, you guys hustled your butts and kept us going well ahead of the posted schedule. (and nobody shot our poppers with slugs! or at least they didn't get caught!!)

Thanks!:cheers:

If Sheldon asks us to work next year, wie'll be happy to help.

Bil