Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

To all Be'rs who reload.....

GrumpyOne

Dillon 650 x 2! 38 SuperComp and 40 S&W (9mm, 45 ACP, 223). I also have a Dillon digital scale, CV 500 tumbler, media separator and a case feeder on my CasePro. Needless to say I like the color blue. :cheers:

CYa,

Pat

I load on a 550. I use a Lee Breech Lock with a Lee Bulge Buster kit to re-size my 40 range brass before reloading. Currently reloading 9mm and 40, soon to add 45 and 223.

Right now I have one Super 1050, one XL 1050, one XL 650, one Lee Classic Cast (used for 50BMG), and various MEC shotshell loaders. I have also used the 550, the 450, the SDB, and the Rock Chucker. Fair enough?

Brian

Edited by Too_Slow

Ya really need an "Other" catagory, especially for us older guys who have and still use the other older presses. :D

I'm using a 550, but I still use the Bonanza Co-Ax, an old Herter's C type and a C-H Mark IV-A progressive for my .45 loads. Before the 550 I had a 450B but it got sold when I acquired the 550.

Ya really need an "Other" catagory, especially for us older guys who have and still use the other older presses. :D

I'm using a 550, but I still use the Bonanza Co-Ax, an old Herter's C type and a C-H Mark IV-A progressive for my .45 loads. Before the 550 I had a 450B but it got sold when I acquired the 550.

Done! Please check the poll!