Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

GA State USPSA Championship Match

Thanks to everyone who had a hand in putting this match together. I thought the stages were quite challenging and a lot of fun to shoot. Got to shoot with some old friends which was cool as well. I'll definitely be back again.

GB

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen anyone post videos from the match, so I'll post mine for those that couldn't attend and would like to see the stages. Just don't expect "GM quality" shooting! :rolleyes:

Sorry for the video quality too...I'm now in the market for an HD cam.

And finally thank you to everyone that put on the match and to all of the volunteers that worked it!

I haven't seen anyone post videos from the match, so I'll post mine for those that couldn't attend and would like to see the stages. Just don't expect "GM quality" shooting! :rolleyes:

And finally thank you to everyone that put on the match and to all of the volunteers that worked it!

I recognize that guy!

It was a challenging match but I had fun for sure - I'll be at Cherokee next year for the GA State 2011 match!

Video of the Two Stages That My Gun Worked In (Warning, not A class shooting!) :roflol:

Edited by DyNo!

It was a challenging match but I had fun for sure - I'll be at Cherokee next year for the GA State 2011 match!

Video of the Two Stages That My Gun Worked In (Warning, not A class shooting!) :roflol:

Dyno,

I had fun working with you on Saturday. It was a great match that sure had it's share of challenges. Thanks to the two Marks and everyone else who put in so much hard work. See you guys next year:cheers:

Click my signature line to see mine.

Another River Bend GA State match in the books and this one was the smoothest yet! Thanks to all who came to shoot with us! I especially want to thank those who have made up the GA State Team over the last 3 years: Jeffrey Abraham, Scott Rogers, Kevin Allen, Chris Patty, Peter Oliver, Jimmy Nortz, Jason Koon, Alan Adamson, and Larry Hansbrough. Without a solid team we could not have pulled off any one of the state matches much less three of them! The ROs were awesome, 4 or 5 were with me all week prepping and repairing props; if it were not for the ROs we would not be able to have a match of this size or caliber. Mark Ramsey has got to be one of the best RMs in the business, he is the only guy I know who can insult you and five years of your lineage and you feel good about it! :roflol: Our stats crew, Bill Noyes and Dan McGeorge, did a great job with scores having them online within 3 hours of the last shot.

As those who were at the match know, this was the last year for GA State at River Bend. It is the plan today to finish the year with a few Tactical shotgun matches on the new bays and then spin the USPSA pistol matches up again early in 2011. More about that in other threads though!!!

I would like to reiterate what I said at the match: our Sponsors are a very important part of major matches and they will be listed on the GA State Web site until next year's match. Please, when you decide to spend those hard earned shooting dollars do so with those who have invested in our sport!!!

Thank you for all of your support and 3 great GA State Matches!

Mark Leeber

I took 285 photos during this match, and just tonight got the chance to sit down and review them all. In EVERY photo, EVERY PERSON pictured had a grin from ear to ear.... I think that's a pretty good testiment to how this match came off. We ALL had a wonderful time, staff and shooters alike!

One side note.........this is the LAST time I RO Nancy Pelosi....... she's a horrible gun handler (but a pretty good kisser..)!!

Congratulations to everyone!!

THG :cheers:

I took 285 photos during this match, and just tonight got the chance to sit down and review them all. In EVERY photo, EVERY PERSON pictured had a grin from ear to ear.... I think that's a pretty good testiment to how this match came off. We ALL had a wonderful time, staff and shooters alike!

One side note.........this is the LAST time I RO Nancy Pelosi....... she's a horrible gun handler (but a pretty good kisser..)!!

Congratulations to everyone!!

THG :cheers:

Hey Happy Gila,

Thanks for being the official photographer of the two future GM's on stage 8. I can't wait to see them. I will personally autograph one for you it so you can cherish it. :bow: Also thanks for being the official sponsor of the 5 hour energy drinks too.

Roadkill751

Almost forgot!!!!

It is not too late to order your Techware 9/11 shirts for those still interested.

Thanks!

Mark

Mark, I need to send the check for my order. I filled out my order on Saturday and Jeff gave me the address to send the check, but I never wrote down who the check should be made out to. Please pass that along and the check will be in the mail!

Thanks,

Thanks to everyone involved for putting on a great match! My only complaint is I don't think I was selected for any of the prizes, lol. The stages were fun and challenging. I definitely need more practice on the swingers and need to learn to slow down on long mini poppers! It was great shooting with all the guys in Squad 1.

I just recently started taking shooting videos. What a great training tool! Now I just need to remember to ask someone to follow me with the camera more often. Thanks to Glen for filming me on Stage 8!

http://www.youtube.com/user/clemson0211

Still need to upload the one of Dave Sevigny shooting Stage 3, Quick and Tight. Man, he's quick!

Edited by clemson0211

• 1 month later...