Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ft Benning 3-Gun Challenge 2010

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received a email thanking me for participating in the Test of the sign in system and a # that was way under 200 for the 2010 Ft Benning 3 Gun Match. BUT no link to the actual sign in page was in my email.

Here is what was in Linda's email that I got on 4/21/10 @ 9:15 pm.

"Everyone who completes the test sign in will get an email message with the link to the actual sign in page".

WTF is going on.

I am working 10 to 12 hrs. a day and have to get up at 2:45 AM to be on time so for what it looks like to me is that I stayed up 1 1/2 hrs. pass my bed time to PLAY A DAMN GAME.

I thought I would wait until the page was built before I sent out email messages with a link to a blank page.

"WTF is going on." "PLAY A DAMN GAME."

I have been working the Ft Benning match for 5 years, and numerous major matches in the last 20 years. Because of the huge interest in this match, I understand that I will occasionally get hostile messages from the people who have never met me. . .It is a bit of a surprise from someone I know well and have always treated fairly.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 Ft Benning 3 Gun Statistician

Edited by LChico

Let me be first in line to Bitch Slap our friend Mr Philly Man goof.gif

I hope that provides some comic relief to the late night tension The image of a long line forming to give the guy a good Russian ...Slap !

wink.gif

Jf

I still love you both Sleep deprivation can over-ride charm sometimes

Edited by AlamoShooter

I got my message about the teal sign in and Linda emailed me during the test phase to ensure that I knew how to click during the test sign in and real deal.

Thanks Linda!!!!

Your interest and dedication to these matches is amazing. Thank You.

We need to see an apology here.

Linda works her tail off for us. This lady deserves our deepest thanks and gratitude. She does not need nor does she deserve this sort of attack.

Think about what it would be like if she picked up her toys and went home.

Jim

Linda works her tail off for us. This lady deserves our deepest thanks and gratitude. She does not need nor does she deserve this sort of attack.

Jim

I am sorry Linda please don't go home.

Jim

If you go home I will never be able to get ride of this name

Jim

If you go home I will never be able to get ride of this name

LOL!

I received a email thanking me for participating in the Test of the sign in system and a # that was way under 200 for the 2010 Ft Benning 3 Gun Match. BUT no link to the actual sign in page was in my email.

"Everyone who completes the test sign in will get an email message with the link to the actual sign in page".

WTF is going on.

I am working 10 to 12 hrs. a day and have to get up at 2:45 AM to be on time so for what it looks like to me is that I stayed up 1 1/2 hrs. pass my bed time to PLAY A DAMN GAME.

Just uncool, Dude.

Hello everyone

let's get this thread back on a happy note.

My husband and I went to Fort Benning for the first time last year. It was his first 3 Gun match and I went as an observer.

We had also never been on a US Fort before. Wow what an amazing time we had; and the ride in a stryker!

Hope we will get in and see you all there in December.

Thank you so much to USAMU, the Maneuver Center of Excellence and Linda.

WTF is going on.

I thought I would wait until the page was built before I sent out email messages with a link to a blank page.

"WTF is going on." "PLAY A DAMN GAME."

I have been working the Ft Benning match for 5 years, and numerous major matches in the last 20 years. Because of the huge interest in this match, I understand that I will occasionally get hostile messages from the people who have never met me. . .It is a bit of a surprise from someone I know well and have always treated fairly.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

I am glad that idiot put his real name on his comments. We all know how much Linda has done for all us shooters. If I ever see his name come up on the registration for one of my matches there is no way I will give him a slot. What a jackass. Once again Linda thanks for all you do, it is greatly appreciated.

thanks

Dean DeTurk

Hi Dean,

Phillip Dedmon is a VERY old friend of mine. He contributes the top prize every year to the Toys for Tots match held in the memory of my late husband. We have known each other since the mid 1990's. He's my friend the way you & Matt are my friends. Which is why the completely out of character criticism surprised me.

For some reason, people get completely weird about this match. It's not your mortgage. It's not your child's education. It's not your retirement fund. It is a shooting match. I think it is a great shooting match, but there are a number of great shooting matches in this country every year. It is certainly not worth it to me to lose friends over it.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Yeah, man, some good weather would be cool. smile.gif

Warm weather would be cool... Wait, does that make sense? :huh:

What are you talking about- Warm Weather???? I thought you were from Canada. Wasn't that you and your road buddy in the hotel pool at midnight? :roflol:

The FB3G has had good weather for 5 years running. If you get to shoot it in bad weather, it'll just enhance the experience.

Temps. in the 30's and 40's are not what I would call "good weather".

The FB3G has had good weather for 5 years running. If you get to shoot it in bad weather, it'll just enhance the experience.

It ain't bad for December.

It ain't bad for December.

It is for southern GA. in Dec.

I have worn more long underwear shooting in AL in March and April than I have in December at Ft. Benning. But none the less I was lucky enough last year to squad with a couple of Texans who had a propane heater on a hand truck.

Edited by Charles Bond