Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 USPSA Nationals Slot

jasmap

I got my call today for a slot to the USPSA Production Nationals. I of course accepted. cheers.gif

I'm looking forward to getting back to Vegas again this year. It's driving distance for me so it's easy to get to.

Anybody else get the call yet and did you accept?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my call today for a slot to the USPSA Production Nationals. I of course accepted. cheers.gif

I'm looking forward to getting back to Vegas again this year. It's driving distance for me so it's easy to get to.

Was your call based on A2 since it was after Nationals? R,

It was for Area II Bart. It definitely couldn't have been for my Nationals finish......wacko.gif

Good for you Jason!!!

No call headed my way but I am definitely getting on the wait list.

Thanks Rick. Are you going to try and go to both or just try for Open?

I think just Open this year. I know Eddie is planning on doing both.

It was for Area II Bart. It definitely couldn't have been for my Nationals finish......wacko.gif

You were awesome at the nationals

Edited by AWLAZS

I got the call from Kim,

I said No Thanks .

To far to go , to expensive .

I'd rather shoot 3 or 4 matches close to home.

I've been to 2 National events and see no reason to go back.

Dave C

I got the call and will be there.....sure its far & expensive....but thats where all the fast shooting, good looking folks will be :)

All I can say is I hope I can get my fingers on a slot one way or another. Getting to meet Chris Keen, shoot with the now Mrs. Cheely, meeting and shooting with Boz, ima45dv8 not to mention chatting with Angus and getting my clock cleaned by Jojo's dauther have to all rank up there with some of the best memories I have. If I get to go for round two I would do it in a heartbeat.

Joe W.

I got the call. I accepted. This will be the first time at the nationals for me. It was for my Area 2 finish. I am very excited and a little nervous.

You shot a very clean match at A2. cheers.gif You finished one spot ahead of me in the overalls in Production.