Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 USPSA Multigun Nationals

Are there berms available at the range on Thursday where you can shoot, check gear, check rifle zero?

In previous years some training/pistol bays have been dedicated to match competitors for testing their gear. Nothing further than about 25 yards IIRC, but OK for function firing.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rifle range, straight ahead as you pull in to the range complex, has always been available to sight in.

Doug

Looks like that range is not free to shooters. Check with Pete or Carl if you need to check zero.

Doug

Thanks so much to Pete, Carl and the crew for putting on a smooth running...(minus reshoots caused by wind), fun match that was challenging and fun!!!

Thanks so much to ALL the sponsors!!! So many of them are the same names we hear all the time in 3-Gun!!! They are so generous and keep our matches going!!! You are all appreciated...notes forthcoming, but I will also try to order from you all as well!!!

It was great to see so many amazing shooters shooting so well!!!

Pete's stages...well, so many of you make fun of JJ hiding targets behind rocks...Pete just never puts a port or a shooting position that you can blow off entirely. If he goes to the trouble to put down fault line for the shooting area, you WILL be using it!!! Lot's of moving birds, good rifle, well timed and set up stages!!!

Thanks to all the staff who worked the match!! I don't love half day format, but at least I didn't HAVE to stay all day in the wind, rain (almost snow) for 2 and a half days!!! The weather was crazy!!! The RO's were out there trying to bag paper, keep safe areas from flying away as well as their awnings and targets!! I know how much work it all is for the entire staff, so thank-you!!!!

3 days with good people, good...ummm, let's stick with shooting, and fun!!! Great way to spend the weekend! Thanks squad 4! Everyone worked so hard. Not a slacker in the group!!!!

Congrats to all the winners!!! There were some of the best shooters in the country at this match...and they turned in some amazing performances! :goof:

:wub: Denise

Excellent match, great stages! Thank you to Pete, all of his crew, the RO's and the rest of the match Staff.

My wife took some photos of Squad 5 and they are posted at this link - http://rohirrim.smugmug.com/Shooting/USPSA-2015-Multigun-Nationals/

Match video

https://youtu.be/zdwb3cRMBx8

post-32869-0-66347600-1430350846_thumb.j

Edited by SteveT-NV

I am limited on the number of matches I can shoot every year. This match is always on my list. Pete is an evil genius when it come to setting up stages. This year I traveled with a couple of first timers and they were blown away by this match. (It Also helps that I had a pretty good finish this year.) Keep up the great work guys see you next year.

I agree Nick. This is the one 3 gun match I would never miss. For some reason USPSA Multigun gets no respect, but it is the best 3 gun match in the western U.S., period!

Ditto! I want to thank Pete Rensing, and Carl Schmidt for putting on an excellent match. No tricks, no traps, no track meets and no gimmicks, just straight up shooting that required good planning and execution. Enough long range to separate the duffers from the shooters with a good balance between rifle, pistol and shotgun, although I would have liked a higher round count on a couple of the shotgun stages to test loading. The match ran very smoothly for our squad in spite of the wind and rain on Saturday afternoon. My sympathies for the squads that had to shoot the long range stuff in the rain and wind and my sincere gratitude for the outstanding job done by the match staff.

Edited by Ming the Merciless

Thanks again too Pete and Carl , stages were technical but not a memory game. and not a track meet match either.

I hope it is still in Vegas next year, we had a great time and look forward to next year.