Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

American Sniper (film)

Jman

Lets keep our fingers crossed that the film will do him justice...

Directed by Clint Eastwood

Starring Bradley Cooper as Chris Kyle..

...teaser trailer just released...

...wow

Edited by Jman

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I've seen some things where Taya, Chris' wife, said "the movie got it right". Gives me hope that it will be good. Just re-read the book last week.

Longer featurette including some short interviews with cast and crew

I saw the movie last Sunday and it was extremely well done. I read the book and the movie followed the book as close as possible to keep it under 2 hours. You will not be disappointed when the movie is fully released.

This book helped to change my view of servicemen, their families and what they have to endure. Easily one of my favorite reads.

Dave, glad you gave this movie a thumbs up. Normally movies fall short in bringing books to life. Really looking forward to seeing this one as it will be one of my few "must see" this year.

Jesse Ventura is an opportunist. Hopefully karma visits him.

Chris Kyle would not lie about a thing. Had the pleasure of meeting him long ago and he was a gentleman and a caring individual.

Sorry for the rant....

OK ! Saw it and was highly impressed. True to the book although quite a bit left out in order to make a 2 hour movie out of it. Eastwood did a great directing job (as usual) and it turned out really well. Highly recommend it to everyone !!!

This book helped to change my view of servicemen, their families and what they have to endure. Easily one of my favorite reads.

can I ask, what was your view of service members that made you change your view.

Edited by XxWoodsHunterxX