Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Production Nationals in Tulsa, OK

Schedule 40

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look at it differently, I guess. People are getting way more frantic than necessary here. I attribute it to lots of first-time nationals attendees who are nervous and overly excited.

+1
Been going since the last time the nats were held in Tulsa. Never had things run so late. Most folks I know like being able to plan in advance, not at the last minute.

Still, I am in Owasso now, and walked the stages this afternoon. Looking forward to shooting tomorrow. Stages look good. I'd prefer a few more field courses rather than the speed shoots, and there seems to be less emphasis on accuracy, but that's just me and my first impressions prior to shooting. We shall see.

Edited by kevin c

Nice!

I saw the little flying machine roving around, so I may be down there somewhere in these pics.

Nice shots. Saw it hovering there just beyond the flagpole as me and my friends headed out to review the stages (That's us down there on the left of the first photo, leaving the bldg - I'm the shrimp with the two giants).

Stages 13-18 done for me today. Headed to the hotel and will post FPV videos of those stages (except for one of them, camera goof)

These are most of the long courses, but they are fairly straight forward. A couple have nine different ways to shoot them. Lots of swingers, and some are fast. The GMs and Ms are shooting in the low 20s to Teens. I'm hanging in around 21-25s. One mike so far.

Edited by ErichF

Huh, they have my classification wrong in the scores, as well as at least one other guy I know that is also A class. We are both entered as C class. Has anyone else been entered in the wrong class? They had it right at registration yesterday...

I like your sponsors, I think we all have a lot of the same. Wife, work & visa. Lmao

Seem to be shooting well. Good luck, keep things rolling. Thanks for posting the vids too!

Edited by a matt

There is a shooter listed as a B that I know is a M. Seeing the above posts, I would guess he didn't try to shoot in a lower class to try to win something. After he won a sectional with a gun that wasn't production legal, I was questioning it.