Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Man 3 gun team event at Topton PA

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe me it will rain. I hope it doesn't but believe it will. Team Blaster will be there and there has only been one match we have shot this year where it hasn't rained and that includes Phoenix LOL

Believe me it will rain. I hope it doesn't but believe it will. Team Blaster will be there and there has only been one match we have shot this year where it hasn't rained and that includes Phoenix LOL

As of now, the weather channel says 0% chance of rain.

my team crapped out, so if anyone needs a team mate, email or PM me.

c limited, got a reliable tac op rifle and i can help you on shotgun...

the other good thing is that I am the scorekeeper.

plus we can shoot on saturday...

:)

That's because we haven't made it to PA yet LOL

Still looking for a round count. Anyone? If not I'll just bring a metric ass ton of ammo and be sure to have enough ;)

That's because we haven't made it to PA yet LOL

Still looking for a round count. Anyone? If not I'll just bring a metric ass ton of ammo and be sure to have enough ;)

[/quote

Rob this is not directed at you.

I have been getting a ton of emails on round count for the team match. Look at the stages, it depends what gun your team has you shoot on each stage. I can't tell you a round count unless you know what gun you are shooting on what stage, that is up to your team. You have to figure it out for the way you and your team are going to shoot it. If you want to be very safe bring 200 pistol, 250 rifle and 200 shotgun. You will be able to shoot the whole match by yourself.

Have the results been posted?

Not yet - didn't you stay for the prize table?

I only stayed till my team got called, then we started out long drives home. I got home just after midnight. The Maine guys had another 5 hours from where I live.

Dean and his crew had another great match. I'll continue to make the trek down to Topton. :cheers:

Edited by Dan Sierpina

Have the results been posted?

Not yet - didn't you stay for the prize table?

I only stayed till my team got called, then we started out long drives home. I got home just after midnight. The Maine guys had another 5 hours from where I live.

Dean and his crew had another great match. I'll continue to make the trek down to Topton. :cheers:

I left as soon as our team was done grabbing our prize too, but I only had a 45 minute drive home! :D

Our team had a really great time. The entire crew at Topton kept things moving along and got the match finished on time. The weather was HOT, out team went through a case of bottled water.

Thank you to all the helped put this match together. We will be back.

Jim

Our team had a really great time. The entire crew at Topton kept things moving along and got the match finished on time. The weather was HOT, out team went through a case of bottled water.

Thank you to all the helped put this match together. We will be back.

Jim

It was nice meeting and chatting with you Jim. :cheers:

Team Blaster had a great time. We definitely need to work on our pistol skills. Gave up way too many penalties.

Dean and crew thanks for everything. Match ran smooth for such a hot day with so many people. We will definitely be back.

Team Blaster had a great time. We definitely need to work on our pistol skills. Gave up way too many penalties.

Dean and crew thanks for everything. Match ran smooth for such a hot day with so many people. We will definitely be back.

That was kinda messed up in a funny way how Dean messed up and called you guys a spot early . . .

We were the team that snuck in one spot before y'all. :cheers:

Rob,

Did your team rotate on guns? Ours kept to the same gun when we could. I shot no pistol, 12 rounds of rifle and roughly 100 rounds of shotgun. It seemed to work for us.

thanks to dean and the entire crew for an excellent match.

this was my first time shooting at topton and my team's first time shooting this kind of match and we all had a great time.

i saw a few familiar names / faces while helping to run stage 1 yesterday and i regret not getting a time to chat.

Dean,

What can I say but that you put on another fun match.

You and your staff deserve a ton of credit!!

I think you should have a match every month!

The best to you!

Dean runs a monthly USPSA match at Topton. The team 3 gun actually replaced that match this month.