Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Man 3 gun team event at Topton PA

the condition for each gun will change depending on the stage. empty means no mag no ammo, safe means safety on in box and pointed downrange. It will be explained on each stage. for the most part it depends if you have to go downrange of the gun after it has been grounded.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the condition for each gun will change depending on the stage. empty means no mag no ammo, safe means safety on in box and pointed downrange. It will be explained on each stage. for the most part it depends if you have to go downrange of the gun after it has been grounded.

Thanks Dean... so on some stages, "safe" will be safety on, in box/pointed down range, but some stages may also require the gun to be empty and hammer down on empty chamber, (bolt locked back?), etc...

That makes sense.

Dean,

Everything looks great, can't wait to come down and shoot the match. Should be alot of fun.

Any info on the distances on the stages would help

Thanks....Paul Fetonti/Team NWRA

you will not have to ever lock a bolt back, just empty mag well and chamber is empty, but if when clearing at end of stage a round comes out you are d'qd. so make sure they are empty if that is what the ro tells you.

langest shot will be 200, some closer steel might have no shoots in front to make the hosers slow down a little. you know sometimes friendlies atart running around when the shooting starts, you wouldn't want to hit any.

by the way adams arms came on noard as a sponsor

dean

Edited by 45shooter

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Can't wait. I'll head down on Saturday afternoon, hope to be there by 4:00pm. Check out the range and see if any shooting is still going on. Staying at the Hawthorn in Fogelsville. Anyone else crashing there, let's have a party.

One other member from my team is also staying there. See you all.....Teemch5

Hi all,

Can't wait. I'll head down on Saturday afternoon, hope to be there by 4:00pm. Check out the range and see if any shooting is still going on. Staying at the Hawthorn in Fogelsville. Anyone else crashing there, let's have a party.

I see you're from NY . . . let me know if you need to borrow any 30 round AR mags for the match. :cheers:

Hi all,

I see you're from NY . . . let me know if you need to borrow any 30 round AR mags for the match. :cheers:

Thanks alot for the offer, but I had some shipped to Texas then re-routed to me....Paul

Hi all,

Thanks alot for the offer, but I had some shipped to Texas then re-routed to me....Paul

That might not have been the smartest thing to post on a public forum . . .

Hi all,

That might not have been the smartest thing to post on a public forum . . .

Your right, I'm an idiot sometimes.

Dean, Is the start time on Saturday morning the same as for Sunday? I'm on a Saturday squad and want to make sure of the schedule. Thanks. Mal

saturday squads need to be at the range and ready to go by 9am.

EVERYONE DON"T PANIC THE MAIN SHOOT IS SUNDAY UNLESS YOU HAVE MADE ARRANGEMENTS TO SHOOT WITH STAFF ON SAT YOU SHOOT SUNDAY. NO NEED TO EMAIL ME TO ASK WHAT DAY YOU SHOOT, UNLESS YOU REQUESTED SOMETHING DIFFERENT YOU SHOOT SUNDAY.

sUNDAY SQUADS BE AT THE ANGE TO REGISTER AROUND 7. SHOOTERS MEETING AT 8 SHOOTING STARTS AT 8:30. DO NOT BE LATE WE CAN AND WILL NOT WAIT AND YOU CANNNOT JUST JUMP IN. IF YOU ARE NOT AT THE SHOOTERS MEETING YOU WILL MISS VALUABLE INFO AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SHOOT.