Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Man 3 gun team event at Topton PA

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If people can't find a team I will be willing to help you find other people who need to fill up a team. BUT I am not responsible for the quality or competitiveness of the other people

it might be easier for you guys to post somethign here to hook up with each other.

thanks

dean

Guys I am thinking of opening up an open division due to some interest in that area. If I can get a minimun of 10 teams I will do it

This would mean an anything goes class. (no full auto)

optics and comps on anythign you have.

let me know if you are interested.

dean

Hi Dean:

Obviously I would prefer to shoot open but will shoot the match regardless.

Mike

Dean, are there any provisions for camper trailers on or nearby the range?

we allow campers to park and stay at the range, but we don't have any sewer or electric hook-ups for them. just let me know ahead of time if you plan on camping out.

Guys match is half full. I have talked to some sponsors and so far their response has been great. If you know nayone planning on shooting the match tell them to get their entries in.

still in need a a few ro if nayone is interested let me know

thanks

dean

We have shot matches like this before at York. They actually run faster than running individual shooters. Plus you don't have anymore resets which is what actually takes time. Another thing that makes them go fast is more people around to reset. At most we will have 210 people.

York will be having another one this year also. We don't have it scheduled yet, but it is a great time. Probably late summer or in the fall to complement Dean's match. We've done it for a 4 years now and it does run very quickly. I believe Dean can run 180 or more shooters in one day. Wait til you see the round count. It always looks so cool on paper. If it's anything like the ones we run expect 400+ total. I'm glad to see it is finally catching on at another club.