Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Man 3 gun team event at Topton PA

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, just wanted to pop these in here. Some more videos from the event featuring the apltly named "Awful Shooting Squad".

We were trying out some new gun mounted camera setups, and I think they worked pretty well. If you want details let me know.

Team Wilford Brimley: http://www.blog.awfulshootingsquad.com/?p=9

PA Team (with gun mounted camera): http://www.blog.awfulshootingsquad.com/?p=12

Is that an Obama sticker on the shotgun shooter's back? :sick:

He was trying to see how many comments he got about it.

I think the tally was up to 5 by the end of the day, and he won a bet against his buddy as he didn't get shot :lol:

Surprised to see how well my team and i did. If we did NOT have a crappy Remington shotgun break down on the twin stage,( FTE on 9 targets = 180 seconds) and a few less pistol penalties, we could have honestly broken the top 10.

Oh well, better luck next year.

If you liked the 3 Man 3 gun at Topton be sure to shoot ours at York PA July 31st. We don't do the big prize table like Dean and his boys did, but we promise it'll be just as fun. See our blog at www.yorkpistol.blogspot.com

We're the originators of 3 man 3 gun. But we're happy Dean is spreading the joy. Maybe 3M3G is the sport of the future. ;)

If you liked the 3 Man 3 gun at Topton be sure to shoot ours at York PA July 31st. We don't do the big prize table like Dean and his boys did, but we promise it'll be just as fun. See our blog at www.yorkpistol.blogspot.com

We're the originators of 3 man 3 gun. But we're happy Dean is spreading the joy. Maybe 3M3G is the sport of the future. ;)

You guys still have room for that?

If so, can I call dibs on a spot and get you the paperwork sometime next week?

For another option to consider, here's some vids I took a while back. Had a third person running an HD vid cam, embed a POV hat mount inside that, and this is what you end up with...

Very cool concept... I tried something similar with one of my stages from the match. (Thanks for the how-to, Birdo!)

913509510_UKUro-S.jpg

Edited by Xfactor