Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 USPSA Area 6 Championships

Let's try again.

Area 6 Championship 2010

Stage 4, through MY eyes.

I'm 99% sure those poppers were only visible from the start position on Friday. I sure wish I could have shot them 15 yards closer.

You could get them if you stretched around the barrels at the end of the bridge. Very awkward position.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's try again.

Area 6 Championship 2010

Stage 4, through MY eyes.

I'm 99% sure those poppers were only visible from the start position on Friday. I sure wish I could have shot them 15 yards closer.

Nothing about the poppers changed. I didn't like the thought of shooting from the back so I LOOKED for a place to shoot them forward of that first position. I'm the only one on my squad that did so I think and I specifically asked if it was allowable. Others looked at it but they thought getting into the position might be harder than shooting them from the back OR opted not to take them from there due to round count limitations. After they saw me do it, they were reconsidering. IMO, it was the quicker/easiest way. No different than shooting around a wall or barricade.

Those are the I-kam. We thought about carrying them in our store, but since there are so many other places already doing so, we opted not to. We'd be glad to start if you guys wanted us to.

Regardless of my performance on stages 12 and 1, I had a BLAST at this match. I shot on a fun squad, met people I had only previously known online, came away with valuable lessons, got to hang out with friends and shoot stuff!

Thanks to all the staff, and especially those that put all the effort into the stage design and layout.

SS division

Want2Race

Edited by want2race

Why is there a different HOA in SS in this vs the results on the USPSA website?

Because you can gain or loose more points in the combined because there are more people. The race at the top of SS was 6 points so Shaun could have gained those in the combined. Also if stage 4 is still in there that might have something to do with it.

• 1 month later...