Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Steven Seagal: Lawman

Ran across this media news on another forum today. Appears Mr Seagal will be starring in a reality series on AETV in December. I didn't know but he is a real Police Officer/Sheriff's Dept in Louisiana. Here is the link to the show: http://www.aetv.com/steven-seagal-lawman/. I've always been a fan so will give it a look-see when it starts.

Edited by The_Vigilante

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He would still kick my ass. He is amazing in Aikido for which I admire him greatly, but other than "Under Siege" is an abysmal actor, a wife beater and overall a personal of questionable character.

Yeah, I'll still watch at least one episode. :P

I know a guy who worked for him and he said Steven is a cool dude.

I like some of his movies, and I am sure most of you know his Aikido is real. The guy was in Japan for a long time teaching and he speaks Japanese fluently. I think this series is ok, not sure if I will watch it, looks ok I guess.

女の子のような操業 (Runs like a girl, in Japanese)

I read an interesting piece on him a few years ago. In it the author had done some target shooting with him and he was quite the accomplished marksman and his pistol of choice was the 1911. I liked him since then, I feel he is an ok actor. I will be curious to hear what the LE folks think of this show after seeing it.

Not being a tough guy, trust me. I've actually met him twice. The dojo I trained at in St. Louis was under his direction. I'm not putting words in his mouth but from my impression of him he would agree that he runs like a girl and then invite me out onto the mat where he would utterly and completely kick my ass, which he can, which is what I said.

I wish I could do an impersonation of his voice. I can just hear him saying in that hushed sound "Yeah, thats pretty funny right there. Now why don't you and I just step out here on the mat for a bit so I can see how your ukemi is coming along."

Edited by Neomet

• 1 month later...

Well say Seagal bought this gun, I mean like a something big, and he also needed a couple of holsters, I'm just saying, and well say we were sitting around Shooters Connection with nothing else to do, I'm just saying, well the rest you will see on TV, but this series should be good, I'd say it's a Perfect 10. :ph34r:

Edited by fomeister

I thought it amusing at the end of one of his movies he went into a big rant about the green thing and how big oil was raping the environment and blah blah blah.... this right after he had set an operating oil rig on fire, pulled the arms off of 20 guys and shot 59 more....

What a hypocritical load of crap.