Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Drunk

outerlimits

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

That made me cry I was laughing so hard! It was crazy the way once the 12 pak hit the floor, he was kind of anchored to it. Then as the alcohol started to effect his CNS more, he had almost convulsive movements of his lower body. He'd fallen and he couldn't even get up! :roflol::roflol: Then the way the older man who worked there finally noticed him as he was straightening up and heard something in front of the coolers on the other isle, peeks over and notices el blotto on the floor. PRICELESS!!

Once again remind I am reminded of why I don't drink.

My recording quit early. I missed the part where the police show up and arrest him.

I was wondering about that part.. That's definitely a dude that needs to sober up under someone's custody!!

A

Paramedics might have been more appropriate - that's beyond mere drunkenness and well into alcohol poisoning!

I wonder what else he was on.

He's on Lean or 'drank.' Cough syrup with Promethazine and codeine, plus Sprite and maybe Jolly Rancher's for flavor. From what I understand Promethazine disrupts the equilibrium. Big in Houston, Texas.

Edited by Leozinho

I wonder what else he was on.

He's on Lean or 'drank.' Cough syrup with Promethazine and codeine, plus Sprite and maybe Jolly Rancher's for flavor. From what I understand Promethazine disrupts the equilibrium. Big in Houston, Texas.

More commonly called "syzurp".