Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Official "US Production Challenge" match announcement

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I don't shoot production I will glaldy submit some stage designs. Would it be possible to get dimentions of the bays that the stages will be built on? After my trip the Vegas a few weeks ago I am all full of ideas and can't wait to put some of them on paper. :)

Joe W.

Although I don't shoot production I will glaldy submit some stage designs. Would it be possible to get dimentions of the bays that the stages will be built on? After my trip the Vegas a few weeks ago I am all full of ideas and can't wait to put some of them on paper. :)

Joe W.

Joe,

You have a year to figure out how to use those 3 bumps on top a gun. Why not sign up to shoot it?

Riich S

Joe W.

joe the bays are 30 yard by 60 yards and 20 yards by 30 yards

Joe W.

joe the bays are 30 yard by 60 yards and 20 yards by 30 yards

Thank you Matt

Joe,

You have a year to figure out how to use those 3 bumps on top a gun. Why not sign up to shoot it?

Riich S

I don't even own a gun with them lil bumpy things on it. :roflol: I am sure if I tried I could come up with a gun, and the gear to shoot though. Although after working a few Area 3 matches trying to shoot one of these matches after working on building it is very hard to do.

Joe the bays are 30 yard by 60 yards and 20 yards by 30 yards

mhop, thanks for the info. I will get the bays built in StageCAD and start working on some designs.

Joe W.

Hmmmm

go to USPSA Nats, pay $270, shoot 16 stages - 306 rounds with a chance to get $75 worth of merchandise

or

go to USSA, pay $240, shoot 18 stages - 576+ rounds with a possibility of winning $1000 for all classes from GM - C.

ummmmm this is a tough one <_<

Steve,

Is the concept for the stage design something like the Double Tap where you want to have pretty much hoser stages? What will the flavor of the match be?

No I'm not looking for hoser stages. My team and I will only choose well planed stages for the match. The reason for 32 rounds for each stage 1.) It helps make the stage design fair that way people are not using round count when they vote for the best stage. 2.) Every stage has the same weight on the match (5.55% of the match). If someone were to (and we know this never happens) have a jam on a stage that had less rounds they would not be hurt as much as someone who had a jam on a bigger stage. That is why 32 rounds per stage.

I plan on having a standards stage at this match

I want to see some distance shots, as well as so up close.

But I really want to see some Cool stages.

I hope this answers your question.

This sure sounds like it will be a neat match!

The only downside I see--awarding $1,000 cash to each of the class winners is going to guarantee that the dirtiest, rottenest, sandbaggers in the game are heavily rewarded for their efforts.

Mark my words.

All 32 round stages?

I understand what you're trying to do but I think its a shame to not have some smaller stages.

One thing I felt was lacking from Production Nationals was a couple of 9, 10, or 11 round stages with

a risk/reward factor. Get your hits and skip the reload type things.

Just my 2 cents, I'm looking forward to the match.