Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 USPSA limited/L10/Revo Nationals.

bkeeler

Ted Puente is A Great Guy and an Awesome shooter he well deserves to win the match. It would have been nice to see him beat Robbie, but hey Travis beat Robbie and Ted beat Travis sooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! I am just so happy for him WAY TO GO TED....

Edited by 2 para's

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just looking on the USPSA scores at 6:30 central time ...= James Ong Billy Abbat Glenn Higdon have four stages still not posted. looks like more scores are still not in. 6:39 pm

I don't think the top 10 will change but would like to see any of those guys pull off a top 10 finish. There isn't enough available points left(460 left for Glen) but if some HHF change.........who knows. I keep checking every 5 mins hoping Keen keeps a top 16 finish.

Go....Keen and go Rausch in Revolver. Chad is making his first trip to nationals.....just have to wait to see how the SS finishes. I think they have around 600pts left.

Flyin

Edited by Flyin40

Lady Limited

1st Jessie Abbate

2nd Lisa Munson

3rd Tasha Hanish

Lady L10

1st Randi Rogers

2nd Julie Golob (shooting Minor)

3rd Kippi Leatham

And I just won $5... I had a small bet with a friend that Jessie would kick his butt, and she did ! :D

Edited by BritinUSA

Man, check out the L10 results. I swear Dave has some serious points juju going. He won by about 1/2 of a point. And if memory serves this is not the first time he's done that. And look at the competition in Revo this year. Cliff Walsh wins with 6 shooters over 95%. When was the last time, if ever the race was that close in Revo?

Just got a call from Ted Puente he has officially won the Limited Nats. I told him way to go and enjoy, good job. The guy is so humble that he said it was a lot of luck..... look at his performance and the stage placements ..... not one stage lower place then 14th overall...Luck, I don't think so...He practices HARD and it paid off. Us Illinois and Wisconsin guys are very pround. HE'S THE MAN FOR 2009.

Oh and by the way 19th Overall in Open using a totaly Limited set up !!!!!!

Edited by 2 para's

Just got a call from Ted Puente he has officially won the Limited Nats. I told him way to go and enjoy, good job. The guy is so humble that he said it was a lot of luck..... look at his performance and the stage placements ..... not one stage lower place then 14th overall...Luck, I don't think so...He practices HARD and it paid off. Us Illinois and Wisconsin guys are very pround. HE'S THE MAN FOR 2009.

Oh and by the way 19th Overall in Open using a totaly Limited set up !!!!!!

I looked at it earlier and thought he was going to do it. I couldn;t be happier for Ted! He always has a smile and a kind word and is easy to approach. I can't wait until I see him next... that little guy is getting a bear hug whether he likes it or not. :)

Eric, please pass along my thoughts to Ted. I don't have his number......

JT

Edited by JThompson

Could someone copy/paste maybe the top group in each division, so those of us (like me) that don't have the PW for the members area.

be

Brian,

You don't need a password to view the results. The only results that are password protected are the results that contain the full names of the members. (Some members don't want their full names posts on the internet.)

You can see the results, with first name and last initial by going to the USPSA main page, and clicking on the "Match Schedule and Results" tab....the second tab on the left menu.

For a short-cut, here are the links:

Limited, Limited-10, & Revolver - 2009 USPSA Nationals

Open & Production - 2009 USPSA Nationals