Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Terrible Movies

Sarge

Ahhhh yes. Brings to mind three hours of my life I won't get back waiting for The English Patient to somehow magically morph from being excruciatingly painful into the great movie all the reviewers were claiming it to be. Didn't happen.

Ahhhh yes. Brings to mind three hours of my life I won't get back waiting for The English Patient to somehow magically morph from being excruciatingly painful into the great movie all the reviewers were claiming it to be. Didn't happen.

My Dad would take the family to the local drive-in once or twice each summer, and I remember him asking at the gate " Is this a good one, or one the critics raved about?" :roflol:

Alan~^~

• 2 weeks later...
The Titanic - it was pure 2+ hours of torture (I think I was still gagging an hour after watching it in the movie theaters)...but it was kind of worth seeing the main character's demise.

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

My GF and I walked out! Later we saw several friends at a bar who asked us why we left. (They had recognized us leaving.) I asked, "How could you stay?" We asked the manager for our money back, and he gladly obliged, saying it was the "worst movie I have seen in a long time."

Good to see we are not alone. :)

"Dont be a menace while drinking your juice in south central".....i swear its the title of the movie

OH Common! That movie is awesome!

"Now kids, what do we say to a man that Mommy just met?"

"Are you my daddy"

Not something you watch sober mind you but a few beers make it MUCH better.... Wait.. I just thought of a post I need to make!

"Dont be a menace while drinking your juice in south central".....i swear its the title of the movie

OH Common! That movie is awesome!

"Now kids, what do we say to a man that Mommy just met?"

"Are you my daddy"

Not something you watch sober mind you but a few beers make it MUCH better.... Wait.. I just thought of a post I need to make!

it was good but after watching it for 60+ times it got BAD...LO'C Dawg...... *Message* :roflol:

Edited by ogiebb

"The Last Dragon" Sho'nuff and Leroy rule.

its because of the "GLOW" :roflol:

"Its skinny little lizards like you thinking their the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name!"

"I am no longer you master. Leroy, if it is a master you must have there is a sage called sum-dum-guy her in New York that may have the knowledge you seek."

"You sure look like a master to me!'"