Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Show me skills/you tube videos

shooterbenedetto

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Video from the 2014 Area 1 Championships at the Rattlesnake Mountain Shooting Facility in Benton City, WA. Great match & awesome ROs!! Can't say that for my performance but whatever. enjoy!

Scores are here : https://www.practiscore.com/results.php?uuid=1488BECB-03E0-4768-9F57-612AFFC002B0

Edited by robot

I thought I did pretty good in this match. I shot with TimR who pushed me a little bit. I just need to get used to this ragged speed so I can be more consistent. I won a number of stages but bombed two which made me lose 50-60 points. Overall, I'm happy.

Nothing special....setup a small stage and did a few runs for practice. New shotgun for my first 3 gun match coming up....need to keep practicing with it (loading specifically). Had large shotgun stage setup but none got on video due to a user error issue.

Third target array I could have been quicker with the transitions, and I didn't program my second reload properly, so I was slow with that. Star at the end was decent, but I should have probably shot it top down to prevent spin.

Jon

Edited by zen_grasshopper