Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Show me skills/you tube videos

shooterbenedetto

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very surprised to see that there are not more videos being posted here as the year goes more into "summer"......I did some practice this last weekend and had the GoPro mounted downrange for all the stages yet had the wonderful GoPro F%CK-UP and only half the video is viewable. I got an "Im sorry from GoPro" and a "you should try one of our newer products".....oh yeah let me jump on that $350 train....I need components more than I need a new GoFail. Sorry bout the rant....my fingers started going :devil:

2011WRBSTI - Keep at it. I had a similar problem with my Contour early in my shooting career and got it fixed. Now everything works well. :) Looking fwd to watching your vids.

2011WRBSTI - Keep at it. I had a similar problem with my Contour early in my shooting career and got it fixed. Now everything works well. :) Looking fwd to watching your vids.

I'm working on it....getting a new memory card just in case that is where the failure is....not sure how forward you should look....I'm no A shooter....I am not bad but my best recently is 3 paper targets at 20 ft spaced 8 ft apart in 2.84sec dropping 2 C's......thats the best I have done so far with the new DP Edges out of the 3 times Ive been out with them so far

Edited by 2011WRBSTI

I can get you a discount but it's only 10% unfortunately. PM me or contact me on the dealer forum below if you're interested.

Hey 10% is better than nothing.....thank you very much.....I will talk to the wife and see what she says if she approves....I will shoot you a message.

Alright as promised....here is a short video of me. I'm not saying its worthy of the "stillz" area but......I am working on my first shot after draw in this 2min clip. This day marked the 4th trip to the range with the new CRP Edges. Switched from Production using M&P Pro's to Limited. The wife and I are happy but it is a platform change so it does take a sec. Please dont beat me up too bad....I'm a work in progress.

DP CRP Edge .40S&W ( stock as it comes from DP minus come grip tape )

Tuned DP 140mm Mag

LAX 180grn ammo (awaiting my bullets still)

you really should be training with a beep, you never self start a stage so makes no sense to self start practice. also you dont need to break off the target so fast when you are done shooting. if you take one shot you should be taking 2 sight pictures (in practice at least)

Edited by amish_rabbi

Thanks for the advise I will be working with my timer next time... it was dead so I had to make due with what I had. The speed of the drill I understand isnt good (not following through) so without giving the multitude of excuses why I spead it up I will simply say that my next practice will be more "complete" and I will be making sure I train like I will be competing

Get you left hand moving WAYYYY earlier. It doesn't even move until you clear the holster. Pretend like your wrists are tied together with a 10" string so that they have to move at the same time.